'Legendary Collection Box' in November

If many of the full-art legend cards are being included as part of the box instead of in the packs, then to me that sounds like this could be a mini-set inside Break Through (which will be the box's included packs). The PTCGO code will be for the respective EX. It doesn't seem to me that the Legendary Collection is large enough to give up 7 of its cards as part of the box and still reasonably fill 5 additional packs on its own.

Although I kind of hope it's not added to Break Through, because it could mess with the pull rates for Break Pokemon.

This is dumb. They should have just released Legendary Shine straight as a mini-set. The concept is certainly not any less marketable than Double Crisis.

I am so excited to get the Legendary Collection. It's a shame they won't be in pack form like some previous minisets though. I do hope the article is right that the non-FAs will be in our normal sets instead. I want that Braixen pretty badly.

These boxes are way too big. I get that they want to showcase the cards, but it looks so hollow. Would have looked much better with a jumbo Pikachu/Hoopa EX hiding the emptiness.

So, just to get this straight. The legendary holo collection won't be brought here as it was in Japan. Instead, in these two boxes, the full arts are black star promos, and the rest of the collection will be randomly assorted into different sets as part of those sets?

So, just to get this straight. The legendary holo collection won't be brought here as it was in Japan. Instead, in these two boxes, the full arts are black star promos, and the rest of the collection will be randomly assorted into different sets as part of those sets?

For now, the only confirmed releases of the Legendary Holo Collection cards in English are the 12 cards that are being released in these boxes. The others being put into future sets is just speculation (hence WPM's use of the word "probably"), though I agree that that's the likely course of action at this point.

Nice one,TPCi!
Wait,are the FA legendaries are XY promos?
Because as I saw at the bulbapedia AT Sableye is in XY92 not 76,so probably,these are possibly promo cards.

Back