Pokemon LEAST forgotten Pokémon?

Bulbasaur is #1, no dur, he in the least forgotten, and way to many pikachu's in that one...

I still think mew stands almost in first, over charizard.

I Think that the cover Pokemon for video games tend to be less forgotton, and more popular (ex. Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyogre, Groudon, etc)

^Actually, some people don't buy, or even look at all the games, so that is not true, I forget that kyorgre even exists, all the time.

I am still standing with charizard as the least forgotten pokemon

HypnoticLuxray said:
Lies. I always picked Bulbasaur, no question asked.

But yeah, Charizard's memorable. Most of the Route 1 pokemon are memorable, Pidgey, Bidoof, Poocheyanna, Lillipup, Caterpie, etc. Ya never forget them useless pokes.

Same here :) I started off with bulbasaur and laughed as everyone else suffered brock and misty.
Back when all the cool kids in 4th grade had to have pokemon fire red and leaf green, charizard was the cool one

Now that I think some more, it seems that the starter Pokemon are the most Popular. Everyone knows them, because they ARE what you start out with ^^

Dark Void said:
I love how many people in this thread didn't read the OP...

Too long didn't read! :D

okay then mister meany meany pants...how about.... charizard?
everyone knows him right?

It HAS to be Charizard. I see soooooo many people like obsess over him and I just don't get it. What's so great about him? All he is is just a fire breathing dragon.... we see those everywhere....

Back