Playthrough LeafGreen Nuzlocke - The Twist

I just think it would be really unfancy to see one of your pokemon go down in battle. So, this is my gift to you.

SPONSOR: Potion!

Stay Fancy!

Red Rain said:
Then Haunted Water comes up behind me... Oh no. (Haunted Water is Gary)
"Gramps, you idiot, I'm soooo sick of waiting!" Haunted whinges.
"Haunted Water, Let me think... Oh, wait... I told you to come to my special place. Wait a second. Leon, three pokemon choose one, then Haunted will get an advantage by picking the one tougher than yours."
"Thanks, but Haunted can have all three. I'm sure he'd like them more than me."
"Wow... Leon, thats so nice of you--"
"Leon, CHOOSE ONE!"
"Leon, I hate you." Haunted Water whispers to me... And I know the smell of his breathe could be enough to kill me.

I walk over to the three containment units held to keep the specimens called Pokemon. Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle.
Dinosaur, Dinosaur, Turtle. Great selection. I pick one at random and pick up Charmander. Great. With my luck, I just chose the species with the hardest meta game.

"There, old man, happy now?"
"Yes. Now Haunted Water, choose Squirtle."
"But-- Fine." I watch as Haunted grabs the containment unit holding Squirtle.
I decide to name Charmander, Drohn. I don't know why. Some Indian name that first popped into my head. Why not? Its just going to end up dying to Pidgey...

"NOW FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT!" Oak yells and points to me and Haunted Water. Great. Not a Pidgey, but a Squirtle.
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM YOUR RIVAL JAMES! BOW TO ME!
Thought props on getting my pokemon correct an not going for the totally over-used joke of me picking HHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG bulbasaur.

Crap... I forgot how much you love Venusaur... Meh, I'll use that in another Nuzlocke or something...

;-----------------------------------------------------;

y u do dis?

Well, guys... I was hoping for a new update tonight... But apparently, my iPad decided to delete the past four chapters... As well as the new chapter which was the longest so far, and I had defeated the gym as well.

;-;

y u do dis... Well, update:

Items:

Potion x2
Antidote x2
PokeBall x6

Gyms:

Defeated Brock

Pokemanz:

All Lv16

I'll write up a chapter tomorrow.

;-; See you next time on- Shot for using bacons joke

Decided to spit out a two hundred word or less chapter...

Which is not actually true, since I almost lost DNA to Brock ;-;

(I cheated on an emulator 5 minutes ago and re-did the battle with all the stats, moves and Pokemon)

So, enjoy. And in the next three days, I'll bring out two chapters (hopefully)... And maybe that will help entertain you guys after teh failure of memriz

Don't call it Derpmander! :mad:

Also evolve it already!

SPONSOR: Nothing until it's Charmeleon.

Evolve Drohn! You'll kill the charmander playing around like that.

Sponsors: Potion

Still would like to see as few pokemon deaths as possible. While it is good to catch new pokemon, gotta take care of the ones you have too!

Back