ポケパワー ファイティングタッチ
ベンチにいる時自分の番に1回使える、自分のバトルポケモンの闘エネを全てこのポケモンにつけかえる
つけかえた場合このポケモンをバトルポケモンと入れ替える

闘無無 クラッシュパンチ 60
相手のバトルポケモンの特殊エネを1枚トラッシュ

闘闘無無 かいりきバスター 100+
ダメカンがのっている自分のベンチポケモンの数+10ダメージを追加

弱点 超 にげる ***

From a Japanese blog, I do not have the poster but I am asking for the poster...

Dialga & Palkia Legend HP 160 {W}{M}

{W}{C}{C} Sudden Delete: Choose one of your opponent's Pokemon. Return the Pokemon and all card attached to it back into your opponent's hand.

{M}{M}{C} Control Time: Discard all {M} Energy attached to Dialga & Palkia Legend. Then, place the top 2 cards of your opponent's deck and add them to their prizes.

Weakness:{R} {L} x2 Resistance: None Retreat: {C}{C}{C}

Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend HP 140 {P}{C}

PokeBody: Whenever any of your opponent's Pokemon is knocked out by damage from an attack by Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend, you may take one more prize card.

{R}{R}{L}{C} Ozone Climax: 150 damage. Discard all {R} energy attached to Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend.

Weakenss: Unknown (probably {P}{C}) Resistance: Unknown (probably none) Retreat: Unknown

Celebi (Prime) HP 60 {G}

PokePower: Once during your turn, if Celebi is your Active Pokemon, you may use this power. Attach a {G} energy from your hand to one of your Pokemon. This PokePower cannot be used if Celebi is affected by any Special Conditions.

{G}{P}{C} Time Circle: 30 damage. During your opponent's next turn, prevent all damage done by attacks of your opponent's Stage 1 and Stage 2 Pokemon.

Weakness: {R} x2 Resistance: None Retreat: {C}

Machamp (Prime) HP 150 {F}

PokePower: Once during your turn, if Machamp is on your Bench, you may use this power. Move all {F} Energy from the Active Pokemon to Machamp. Then, switch the Active Pokemon with Machamp.

{F}{C}{C} Crash Punch: 60 damage. Discard a Special Energy Card attached to the Defending Pokemon.

{F}{F}{C}{C} Machamp Buster: This attack does 100 damage plus 10 damage for each of your Benched Pokemon that has any damage counters on it.

Weakness: {P} Resistance: None Retreat: {C}{C}{C}

This does seem rather believable. The previous story about this set did mention an attack that would increase the number of prizes...
I like Ray/Deox legend...that guy is going to see play in Typhlosion based decks. Celebi's gonna be a nuisance.

lol DPL attacks are ridiculous - If your opponent has something you don't like, just send it away and if they're winning just put them back up by 2 prizes. It's a shame they can't deal any solid damage so they're going to up as very deck specific techs. RDL has a body just like salamence LvX, and a quite reasonable attack so it might see play with something like typhlosion prime for the constant 150 (3 KOs from this thing and you've won) but the potential colorless weakness could prove fatal againt Luxchomp decks.

And now it seems that Machamp SF and LvX are going to have a new friend

lol DPl seems so similar to my Gengar fake. Magnezone SF/DPl anyone? It can still work with Legend Box too... looking forward to this card's impact.

Celebi seems like a very nice card. A nice alternative to Leafeon decks if you can't get the X out.

Oh my freaking gosh. I sure hope there was a mistranslation in there somewhere, because control time is the most broken attack ever. With a magnezone or heatran X you could be adding two prizes to them every turn for several turns before they kill it. They could have at least made it discard all energy. Or made it only one prize.

This card is even worse than lost world. I've been trying to avoid saying this lately, but if we get DPL, and its exactly as translated, I'm quitting. Its not worth keeping up with that kind of power creep.

Maybe the wrong place to ask this, but can you have more than six prizes? If so then DPL is just silly.

TheBreen said:
Maybe the wrong place to ask this, but can you have more than six prizes? If so then DPL is just silly.

There will obviously be some sort of ruling to that one, because we have never had a card with that type of power before. But all I gotta say is if someone is capable of pulling a full one in a pre-release, then that is one epic card to play then.

DPl is a annoying with it's Control Time attack but it's not that broken. It probably can't make you have more than 6 prizes and when you knock it out you get to take 2 prizes. With it being not so easy to get out and a max of 2 full ones in a deck it just slows you down a bit, it's no auto win IMO.

PheonyxXx said:
There will obviously be some sort of ruling to that one, because we have never had a card with that type of power before. But all I gotta say is if someone is capable of pulling a full one in a pre-release, then that is one epic card to play then.

I hope the rule is something like: You can't use this attack more than once per game.

crm103top08 said:
I hope the rule is something like: You can't use this attack more than once per game.

that would be included in cards text but a ruling on the number of prizes never being more than 6 would be viable or maybe even 8 so it can have a purpose early game

crm103top08 said:

Its probably more likely that they forgot to translate something like "flip two coins. Add one prize for each heads" Remember the mis-translation on the promo Ho-Oh? Maybe its the same thing here.

On another note, Rayquazza and Dexoys legend plus LA rayquazza + energy links FTW? (I think that would work because Deoxys and Rayquazza legend isn't a Rayquazza)

The Pain said:
that would be included in cards text but a ruling on the number of prizes never being more than 6 would be viable or maybe even 8 so it can have a purpose early game

I know, but I just want a rule like that. Even if it is a max of 8, the opponent could pull it out late game and use it twice, pushing you back up to anywhere from 5 to 8.

god, the playability of legends is going to go way up. With legend box, these are just broken.. the primes arent great tho.

minimidget94 said:
god, the playability of legends is going to go way up. With legend box, these are just broken.. the primes arent great tho.

I disagree with every part of that. Legend box is fail. Celibi will be playable in some decks. You can get a nice little thing going if your opponent doesn't have basics that do damage. Based on the wording, the effect is on the player, not the pokemon, so warp point won't save you.

Also, Machamp + donphan would be nice. You can do 150 damage with no disadvantage what-so-ever. Or play the X and do 210. Or you can just do 100 for 4 energy. That isn't too bad by itself.

yeah, but both the primes are slow. Id rather just use the sf one. Legend box CAN fail, but if it succeeds it is awesome. If you play multiple legends (2-2 each) it can get you stuff.

Back