L3 Japanese cards revealed!

Pokefan4000 said:
If this was legit, wouldn't have WPM posted this by now?
I don't see anything that confirms it, so why are you all acting like this is the real deal?

Check the poster.

DPL smells hax. Either mistranslated or just fake. No way they'd make such an unballanced card. Plus two prizes per turn... no way. Now this card would be perfect if only we had oracle for legend box. He's good early game, late game, or middle game. As long as we can drop the energies on him (a worthy investment), he'll be a beast.

Celebi looks playable but slow.

Machamp will be a good tech in macheap... drop this one + DCE = you lose a DCE. Otherwise, not much to say. RDL looks...fine...

I don't think DPL is as great as everyone thinks. He adds two prizes on you, then a belted Luxray, a Blaziken FB, a Charizard, an anythingthatcando80damagethatisfireorlightningtype OHKO's it and gets those two prizes left.

The only card worthwhile here is machamp, DPL's too much to set up on it's own, why are people even talking about heatran X. RDL has no internal form of acceleration, which means it has no reliable form of acceleration, it can't even use DCE, not to mention the probable colorless weakness. Celebi prime really needed to not be active to use it's power, and have some sort of only doing it once clause, how are you going to reliably do that each turn? I guess it could be a starter, the attack would've been good at another time. Mahcamp prime seems really good, being able to bounce back and forth between machamps seems awesome, and the attacks are solid, great synergy with donphan, the only issue is the fact that it's a stage 2. If somethings coming out to up the consistency of these decks, then this is going to be a solid machamp tech. I'm hoping that the electrode is going to be some sort of new engine that we need, but it'll probably have some stupid "do something neato when I get KO'd" power that can get sprayed. IDK what the yanmega would be doing, hope it's not something lame.

DPL probably will be limited to 6 prizes...so no hill of prizes for your opponent.

RDL will probably have to rely on Typhlosion Prime to attach energy. But if you can get it running, it's 2 prizes every turn. There is also Rayquaza LA to absorb the discarded energy and do another 150. Probably will have to start with Sableye/Monk's Training to go through the deck.

petertclo said:
DPL probably will be limited to 6 prizes...so no hill of prizes for your opponent.

RDL will probably have to rely on Typhlosion Prime to attach energy. But if you can get it running, it's 2 prizes every turn. There is also Rayquaza LA to absorb the discarded energy and do another 150. Probably will have to start with Sableye/Monk's Training to go through the deck.
I'd rather use Rayquaza with that stadium that lets you get energy out of your discard.

Pokefan4000 said:
If this was legit, wouldn't have WPM posted this by now?
I don't see anything that confirms it, so why are you all acting like this is the real deal?

http://golbat.diarynote.jp/ is where these were first partially posted, and a fair few blogs are going on about them over in JP so I'd honestly be surprised if these WEREN'T the text on the cards.

And he's missed a lot of card news recently such as the fact that this is the last Legend era set and we're moving on the Pokemon Card Game BW in September. But I'd honestly peg it down to school and other things right now making it hard to keep on top.

supersonic711 said:
Looks like Heatran X has found some new partners.

RDL= Constantly shooting for 150 and it only has to KO 3 times in order to win the game.

Heatran only works with fire/metal Pokémon.

RDL will be fun in Typlosion decks...run a few lightning and watch the opponent scramble to get their field ERL proof...then drop him, get the energy on him and kaboom...

Lou Cypher said:
RDL will be fun in Typlosion decks...run a few lightning and watch the opponent scramble to get their field ERL proof...then drop him, get the energy on him and kaboom...

My thoughts exactly. Of all of the mega damage dealers that have come out lately, RDL is probably the most playable, and gives the most payoff after its set up.

viper.fox said:
http://golbat.diarynote.jp/ is where these were first partially posted, and a fair few blogs are going on about them over in JP so I'd honestly be surprised if these WEREN'T the text on the cards.

And he's missed a lot of card news recently such as the fact that this is the last Legend era set and we're moving on the Pokemon Card Game BW in September. But I'd honestly peg it down to school and other things right now making it hard to keep on top.

Wow so november will be our last legend set... It didn't really have much of a great run, barely any of the primes saw any competitive play apart from the obvious. Though if B&W is scheduled to come out in spring (Like most of the past games) then we might be seeing a 'filler' set in february as they usually release the cards after the game, though i do believe it has been rushed due to game being released in September in Japan, hopefully it won't be too bad though it has been 3 or so years since the release of the 4th Gen game.

Omg, DPL is awesome. The Deoxys & Rayquaza are so aswell. The Celebi Prime looks like a interesting techs in several high energy tank decks, like Torterra, Steelix Prime and ofc, Leafon X.

Mabye with DPL you can use Steelix Prime so you can actually do damage. With of course Shaymin UL/Lucian's

So, I was telling the truth. Pokefan4000, come with me.

* bang crash bonk*

Ok. Done. Now let's start guessing about Yanmega and Electrode.

petertclo said:
So, I was telling the truth. Pokefan4000, come with me.

* bang crash bonk*

Ok. Done. Now let's start guessing about Yanmega and Electrode.
Did I ever say I doubted you? No, I didn't. I simply asked why you guys were acting like it was real when it wasn't confirmed yet.
I never said that I doubted it in general, either. I simply said that there wasn't enough proof; you can't trust blogs for eery single piece of information. The card spoilers could have just as easily been copypasta'd from one blog to the next.

lol dang it to bad gallade wont get and plus powers (dialga palkia legend) cuase hes beein rotated :(
btw: WHERES MY VENUSAUR PRIME! (or just another full saur set) ALSO DESKNOIR DP's ATTACK WITH DIALGA/PALKIA LEGEND GAME!

Back