• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

KyurVicUxe

Blakexd9

poek is pret good
My first post :D.
This is a deck I made.
It might not be the best but I am looking for advice.

Vanillite NV x3
Vanillish NV x2
Vanilluxe NV x3

Kyurem NV x4

Victini NV (Victory Star) x2

Totodile HGSS x3
Croconaw HGSS x2
Feraligatr Prime HGSS x2

Trainers/Supporters

Pokemon Catcher EP x3
Energy Retrieval B&W x1
Rocky Helmet NV x2
Pokemon Collector x3
Interviewers Questions U (CoL) x3
Rare Candy x3
Switch x2
Eviolite x3
Oaks New Theory HGSS x2
Pokemon Communtication B&W x2

Water Energy x12
Rescue Energy x3

The main strategy is to get every Pokemon out on its final stage and all other basic Pokemon out on the field. Attack with Kyurem and Vanilluxe, when Vanilluxes attack fails and gets both tails then use Victini to try again to guarantee Paralyzing your opponents active Pokemon. With Kyurem attack with Glaciate and knock out most of your opponents basics and if you are lucky to last enough turns, knock out stronger Pokemon. Feraligatr is there to use Rain Dance, to load up energies.

I have been thinking about adding about 5 more energy but I don't know what to take out.

Is there a card to make Kyurems attack do more damage? Will PlusPower work for this?
I was thinking about adding Defender or Eviolite to make Kyurem last longer.

Please give me your thoughts and advice.

a problem that can ultimetly hurt this deck is that there are two stage 2's. (i always think of decks with 2 stage 2's but in the end they are way too slow except with trainer lock (vileplume or gothitelle)

You dont need more energies 12 water and 3 rescue is more then enough. if u are going to run 2 stages 2's definitely run 4 rare candy. and seeing that kyurem is going to be a main attacker try running evolite. It will help with keeping kyurem alive and glaciating. and try adding more supporters because if someone plays a trainer lock this deck will most likely lose due to how long it will take to get everything you want on the field. try professor elms training method and run more hand refreshers like professor juniper or N.
and i dont think its worth putting defender or plus power evolite is the smarter play

sorry for the long list but i hope this helps XD played a deck like this myself but had vileplume instead of vinilluxe

DarkraiInc said:
a problem that can ultimetly hurt this deck is that there are two stage 2's. (i always think of decks with 2 stage 2's but in the end they are way too slow except with trainer lock (vileplume or gothitelle)

You don't need more energies 12 water and 3 rescue is more then enough. if u are going to run 2 stages 2's definitely run 4 rare candy. and seeing that kyurem is going to be a main attacker try running evolite. It will help with keeping kyurem alive and glaciating. and try adding more supporters because if someone plays a trainer lock this deck will most likely lose due to how long it will take to get everything you want on the field. try professor elms training method and run more hand refreshers like professor juniper or N.
and i don't think its worth putting defender or plus power evolite is the smarter play

sorry for the long list but i hope this helps XD played a deck like this myself but had vileplume instead of vinilluxe

Thanks

Cut down the Totodile and Croconaw down by one a piece, since I assume Feraligatr is there for it's Rain Dance power and not as an attacker. That could give you the room for a couple of Professor Elm's Training Method. You might consider removing the 2 Rocky Helmets and the Energy Retrieval from the deck for either Cheren or Sage's Training (depending on your preference) to help find the cards you need, especially in case of Trainer Lock (which will block out your Communicator and Rare Candy).I'd replace the Plus Power with Eviloite.

Pikachu6319 said:
Cut down the Totodile and Croconaw down by one a piece, since I assume Feraligatr is there for it's Rain Dance power and not as an attacker. That could give you the room for a couple of Professor Elm's Training Method. You might consider removing the 2 Rocky Helmets and the Energy Retrieval from the deck for either Cheren or Sage's Training (depending on your preference) to help find the cards you need, especially in case of Trainer Lock (which will block out your Communicator and Rare Candy).I'd replace the Plus Power with Eviloite.

Sorry I didnt include what Feraligatr is there for.
I just edited it so it does.
Are you allowed to use PlusPower for Kyurem? Wouldnt that be good?
I will add Evolite in the place of PlusPower.

If you want u could make this deck with Vileplume instead of Feraligatr. It locks better. Vanniluxe paralyzes and vileplume stops them from switching out. If you went with this route you would take out interviewers and Kyurem, make the Vanniluxe line a 4-4-4 and put in more communication take out rocky helmet energy retreival pluspower and switch. Then you would put in Cleffa, Sages ,Pont and twins

Rougechomp said:
If you want u could make this deck with Vileplume instead of Feraligatr. It locks better. Vanniluxe paralyzes and vileplume stops them from switching out. If you went with this route you would take out interviewers and Kyurem, make the Vanniluxe line a 4-4-4 and put in more communication take out rocky helmet energy retreival pluspower and switch. Then you would put in Cleffa, Sages ,Pont and twins

I am very aware of that deck. I don't want to have that deck though.

any card that adds more damage to an attack will only add that damage to the defending Pokémon. as for the list, I think that you since you don't want to play Triple V you might want to consider dropping the Vanilluxe and the Victini. They really do not provide much in the way of synergy for Kyurem since that seems to be the focus of your deck.

When you play, how often do you start with anything but Kyurem.

Azurial said:
any card that adds more damage to an attack will only add that damage to the defending Pokémon. as for the list, I think that you since you don't want to play Triple V you might want to consider dropping the Vanilluxe and the Victini. They really do not provide much in the way of synergy for Kyurem since that seems to be the focus of your deck.

When you play, how often do you start with anything but Kyurem.

What would I put instead of those Pokemon

Is this deck focusing more on Kyurem or Vanilluxe?

If it is focusing more on Vanilluxe then I agree that you might want to replace Feraligater prime with vileplume to help trainer-lock if they have something to cure paralysis

Jirachi said:
I still have a question. Is this deck focusing more on Vanilluxe or on Kyurem?

My guess is Kyurem because there are 4 of them and that is Feraligatr's main purpose

Oh. Ok then. Then what is Vanilluxe really for anyway? So is it kind of like Kyugatr with Vanilluxe as a plan b?

Jirachi said:
Oh. Ok then. Then what is Vanilluxe really for anyway? So is it kind of like Kyugatr with Vanilluxe as a plan b?

Vaniluxe Can put Cobalion in a bad spot and can do decent damage. This is really a different version of cake if you think about it.

Yes. A few Basculin could be good as a tech, but Kyurem and Vanilluxe and feraligater are all waters and you could use feraligater to attack reshirams. One basculin could be good. A victini and a reshiram could also be good as a tech against cobalion and other steel types.

Back