Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Several new cards have been revealed from Lost Abyss, which releases in Japan on July 15th. We should see most of the cards from this set become part of our Lost Origin set in September.
This is Glastrier and Spectrier’s first individual appearances in the TCG.
Thanks goes to Toine L., Justinbasil, and Bangiras for the translations!
Sunkern – Grass – HP40
Basic Pokemon
[C][C] Seed Bomb: 20 damage.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Sunflora – Grass...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Always happy to see more Kyurem nowadays! As a big BW fan, would be great to see it get an alt.

Also, yay for Glastrier and Spectrier finally getting their first independent, non-Calyrex cards. Was wondering when they'd get to that.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
Nice to see the horses get their own cards. Now only base Calyrex is left.

Also surprised and extremely disappointed by the lack of Lost Zone cards. Not even Kyurem?!

Edit: That Kyurem sure is a strong card though. Don't know if it can compete with Ice Rider, but it has a shot for sure.

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Porygon/Porygon2/Porygon-Z - a nice decent Zoroark variant. Love this card. Does a lot for single energy. I'm excited for someone is using a Zoroark deck focused on LZ mechanic. Porygon-Z, forget it. 3/4/3
Kyurem V/VMAX - I love this Kyurem, this can be a good W deck. But then, if you compare this to Palkia VSTAR, It's clear to see who wins. A 1-1 tech of this on Palkia deck could at least give it a try. 3/4
Rotom V - How do we rapidly T1 all those Tools in the discard and 2 energy on Rotom? It could be a waste of a good card, if we can't. 4 Geodudes
Phanthump/Trevenant - decent ability, can't get Path'd, lackluster atk, Stage 1. 3/3
Sunkern/Sunflora - ok. 3/3
Dreepy/Drakloak/Dragapult - what a waste of opportunity, if you ask me. It's a rare to snipe 100 on a single-prized. We've seen this atk on Vs, but with a huge drawback. Dragapult does that, but with a huge drawback. You can only run 4 Dreepy, and you'll use the Dreepy to evolve, unless you run Zoroark, which is too much given the fact that it is a Stage 2. You still find the Ordinary Rod to loop it. 3/3/3
Drapion V/VSTAR - V is an instant Mew counter, forget the Mightyena. But also forget this Drapion since the ability can be Path'd. VSTAR tho is fine. 4/3-4
Toolbox - gets you tools. 3-4
Spectrier/Glastrier - first cards, really got shafted. 2/2

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
Kind of disappointed Drapion has a slot here. He already got a V, why not a different pokemon? Skuntank, purugly, etc. are all pokemon with no ultra rares who could've gotten some love
I don't really agree, maybe card like victini didn't need a vmax but Drapion V was hot garbage & their still more stuff to do with him & tbh I love the new Drapion but yes I can see what you mean. :)

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
1. I've loved kyurem ever since i first played black 2 all the way back in 2012, so the TCG hadn't really impressed me in terms of his cards. THIS, however, is a good Vmax. I WILL do everything I can to get my hands on it.
2. YESSSS, Finally we're getting individual Glastrier and Spectrier cards!!! I used Spectrier in the crown tundra and it's awesome 😊

D34D_M4N14C

Aspiring Trainer
Porygon/Porygon2/Porygon-Z - a nice decent Zoroark variant. Love this card. Does a lot for single energy. I'm excited for someone is using a Zoroark deck focused on LZ mechanic. Porygon-Z, forget it. 3/4/3
Kyurem V/VMAX - I love this Kyurem, this can be a good W deck. But then, if you compare this to Palkia VSTAR, It's clear to see who wins. A 1-1 tech of this on Palkia deck could at least give it a try. 3/4
Rotom V - How do we rapidly T1 all those Tools in the discard and 2 energy on Rotom? It could be a waste of a good card, if we can't. 4 Geodudes
Phanthump/Trevenant - decent ability, can't get Path'd, lackluster atk, Stage 1. 3/3
Sunkern/Sunflora - ok. 3/3
Dreepy/Drakloak/Dragapult - what a waste of opportunity, if you ask me. It's a rare to snipe 100 on a single-prized. We've seen this atk on Vs, but with a huge drawback. Dragapult does that, but with a huge drawback. You can only run 4 Dreepy, and you'll use the Dreepy to evolve, unless you run Zoroark, which is too much given the fact that it is a Stage 2. You still find the Ordinary Rod to loop it. 3/3/3
Drapion V/VSTAR - V is an instant Mew counter, forget the Mightyena. But also forget this Drapion since the ability can be Path'd. VSTAR tho is fine. 4/3-4
Toolbox - gets you tools. 3-4
Spectrier/Glastrier - first cards, really got shafted. 2/2
Dragapult has rescue carrier, but you're still right

machamps_fifth_hand

Aspiring Trainer
Nice to see the horses get their own cards. Now only base Calyrex is left.

Also surprised and extremely disappointed by the lack of Lost Zone cards. Not even Kyurem?!

Edit: That Kyurem sure is a strong card though. Don't know if it can compete with Ice Rider, but it has a shot for sure.
Maybe the Aerodactyl VSTAR will be a lost zone card?