BW/BW2 Kyurem Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kyurem Came From a Meteorite, and Eats Humans and Pokemon

@Shiny Shinx
Who knows, mabye kyurem will get a new form, maybe whenever it uses freeze bolt and cold flare it changes into one form for each move, fire form and electric form! :)

^That may be too much like Meloetta.

Personally, I'd like to see another forme for it, but many people are going by Giratina's new forme in Platinum. Not every 3rd game mascot has to have a form.

Though Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare may only be possible with Reshiram/Zekrom in the party, due to Kyurem 'taking' power from the other members of the Tao trio, but that's really random theory.

@Paddy185
But Meloetta only transforms into one form when using only ancient voice. Kyurem could possibly transform into two different forms, a form for freeze bolt and a form for cold flare, that way it can only use those moves when it transforms into those two forms respectively. :)

That's like Meloetta EPF, he changes into two formes though

@Tyrant Tyranitar
But Meloetta only transforms into one form, Meloetta's original form dosen't really count as a new form of its original self, Mabye Kyurem can only change into two differen't forms only when it uses freeze bolt and cold flare? Just how Arceus can only change its type with the special plates. :)

Kyurem's mythological significance

What role do you think kyurem plays in BW's mythology? It is likely:
A. A deity that has the combined power of reshiram and zekrom like rayquaza.
B. A pokemon that maintains reshiram and zekrom's power like giratina.
C. Has no involvement with reshiram and zekrom like celebii.

Oh my God, Meloetta changes formes using Ancient Voice. If Kyurem changes formes using certain moves that's just like Meloetta

Kyurem COULD get a new form((e)s) in Grey, and depending what they do, it could be or not be Platinum all over again. Like, if GameFreak did that orb thing again (Adamant orb, Greisous orb), then it probably will feel slightly TOO recycled. But if they tried something new (ie using a move or dealing a certain amount of damage) to activate the Form(e), it wouldn't be Pt. Not at all.

Side note: They already did that with Shikija and Basurao, so why not?
Side note2: In Soviet Russia, you eat bear! (true fact :p)

I actually think that everyone is just jumping to conclusions about Kyurem's supposed new forms. Really, this new game that we don't even have proof Kyurem's in, let alone new formes for it.

And Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare are probably event-only moves. Just saying.

Maybe Kyurem has a forme where it looks zombie-ish and eats peoples in Gray :)< that'd be awesome!

^Even though that would be epication, it probably wouldn't be suitable for little children who are playing the game.

RE: Kyurem's mythological significance

I think it will be option B. The moves it knows are those like reshiram and zekrom, so I will most likely be tied in with controlling them.

RE: Kyurem's mythological significance

Kyurem is based on "Wuji" or something like that, which is the absence of Yin and Yang, so option B seems the best to me.

5045c0.png

Kyurem + cold flare?

he eats humans? lol i want to see him in the movie....

it would b funny if he ate iris :p lol

Then he would get a giant hairball... :3

i like the idea of an insane pokemon. its like now its not only the people like team rocket , galactic , plasma that people are scared of. its the fact of there hasnt really been a pokemon that freaks out and tries to kill you but they should make a minigame where you have to get away from him at night

^ Very true, its really only been people, although Mewtwo was mean it turned out to be good. So that doesn't count. A mini game where you escape pokemon would be pretty cool to play, if done correctly.

Just no new formes, OK? That's just what I am trying to say.

~SS

I just thought of this theory about Kyurem, you how Kyurem looks kind of broken and weak, what if it eats Humans and Pokemon to regain health and to become strong again, this could be a possible theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back