BW/BW2 Kyurem Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMJ said:
The fact that Freeze Shock and Ice Burn exist are proof that Kyurem will be fused or otherwise linked somehow to Reshiram and Zekrom. There could be items a la Griseous Orb that allow Kyurem access to those moves, or (what I'm hoping for) an actually different Pokemon ("true" forme) with both of those moves.

I think the item called the GOD STONE will either summon it or change it's form if there are 2 seperate forms it will learn either Freeze Shock or Ice Burn depending on the form you choose or, more likely, it will be able to learn both in it's alternate form level up.

PLEASE no more forms... seriously people, in my opinion, this whole "new form" thing has been overdone since Shaymin. I mean seriously, does every third legendary need a new form now? I know the backstory and yes, it could make sense, but let's change it up a bit. So far, the storyline in Black and White has been new and fresh. I would be disappointed if they decided to give Kyurem a new form.

People wouldn't suggest new formes if it didn't make sense.

Well, they would, but this time it makes sense so it's justified.

^ thats what ive been saying, blackout and wildfire forms. Makes sense, changes up the whole whoopdedoo a new form legend idea.

BlueEyedSteelix said:
PLEASE no more forms... seriously people, in my opinion, this whole "new form" thing has been overdone since Shaymin. I mean seriously, does every third legendary need a new form now? I know the backstory and yes, it could make sense, but let's change it up a bit. So far, the storyline in Black and White has been new and fresh. I would be disappointed if they decided to give Kyurem a new form.
From what I know, Giratina is the only third legendary to have multiple forms. What really has been overdone is fire-fighting starters.

If anything is overdone it would be the fire fighting starters. They are so annoying.

I know this isnt strictly relevant, but playing on the idea of the 3rd installment taking place AFTER bw, i noticed that anville town looks A LOT like nuvema town, up on the cliff...
Thats all ive got, but i thought it was interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back