BW/BW2 Kyurem Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wuji is a philosophical concept of boundlessness and limitlessness. Because of its association with the taiji, Bulbapedia speculates that it is symbolically associated with Kyurem, although it's hard to say for certain. Ironically Kyurem is called the "boundary" pokemon (an association with wuji shouldn't have implications to bounded limits)

i see it like this in gray. zekrom and reshiram will be brought to one place. kyurem will be summoned and absorb the two becoming his original self thes starting an epic EPIC battle where you can catch or kill him. i havnt played eather version (waiting for american release) so i cant go into detail but that is what i think will happen in gray. i actually like kyurem how he is now.

@catutie
That could be true.

-------

We should find out more on Kyurem and the 3rd version game- sometime this summer! Mabye Kyurem will be in a corocoro scan?

I keep seeing posts that say Kyurem eatin people is too harsh for a kid game and it may get changed in English... but if I remember correctly one of the Sinnoh myths involves a guy killing and eatin pokémon followed by chunking thier bones.... and that IS in the English versions.

So.. I doubt a dragon that eats people is that farfetch'd (lol). Additionally, it could be just a myth that it eats people. It's supposedly an old legend of the town Kyurem is near right? Usually if people see a monster appear from the sky.. they generally think it's going to try to eat them. Ask Shaymin. It knows what I'm talkin about.

Its not to harsh because it is just a story and makes the little kids go Uh OH.... LIke they should be wary of how powerful it is. He is not actually gonna eat somebodyy in the game. =.=

Sorry if this can be considered thread necro, but I believe that the domain "Pokemongray.com" has been reserved. So it looks pretty confirmed that there will be a third game around kyurem.

I'll leave this open for more speculation on Kyurem, I suppose.

dmaster out.

JamesRaynor, type replace the name with Mijumaru or Pokabu instead than put .com. It's not reserved, so we don't know if it'll be be called grey or if it'll Kyurem, but it could.

There might be a Third hero who will appear in the gray version as the representative for Kyurem who will try to balance both opposing sides like Rayquaza did.

It may even be an Anti-hero that is a representative of Kyurem who will wreck havoc in Unova, a force to strong that both Reshiram and Zekrom will join forces. And this anti-hero will die in the climax or near end game, release Kyurem free for you to catch.

It's all just speculation.

I wouldn't be surprised if Zekrom and Reshiram were the heroes in a third game, and Kyurem would be the villain. It just seems right to me, especially because it aligns with the movies that are coming out in Japan (Zekrom and Reshiram being heroes, that is).

If the legend has it that Kyurem is an evil being, I'm sure that Zekrom and Reshiram would be the moderators. Perhaps Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus will tie into this as well?

^that would just be a platinum remake :p (three lake spirites palkia dialga good guys then giratina comes as this evil menacing presence and then you go get it.) i think that that zekrom and reshiram are trying to stop ghetesis return but they arnt strong enought so they combine forces and turn into kyurem's alternate form his power form and then they beat ghetesis and then you catch him...the end

RE: Kyurem Came From A Meteorite!

The other Japanese pokedex entry, (they changed them for english) mentioned it is the corpse of the original dragon before it became Reshiram and Zekrom. There is also an item in the game code similar to the stones used for the legendaries called the God stone, and it is gray colored. I'm guessing the third game will involve Team Plasma trying to fuse the 2 dragons back together. It also has similar base stats to the others and if they are Yin and Yang then Kyurem is wuji, which is apparently when there is neither yin or yang

Ya...I was thinking the same thing, what if team plasma was trying to merge Reshiram and Zekrom to bring the single dragon(Kyurem) back? For what reason? I don't know, but its a thought!

there has also been some thought for alternate forms, I think it will be a Merged form where its the original, or to go with the Paralyzing/Burning attacks it wall have Voltage Form and a Flaming form

I think that a completely new pokemon will be the way to go. I completley dislike the design, move set, and stats for Kyurem.

A new form will be the way to go, because Dragon Fire, Dragon Electric, and Dragon Ice, and the move similarities to Reshiram and Zekrom, its definatley Kyurem thats going to be the third mascot.

I agree with catutie
My belief is that in the 3rd version, The story line will go about the same as it did with Black and White, only there will be a few changes, such as possible new commanders of Team Plasma, a backstory to the goddesses, and Reshiram and Zekrom being summoned to N's Castle, with Kyurem arriving somehow (possibly in a meteorite which actually never landed, but that is highly unlikely). Then you will catch Kyurem in its new form (there will only be one new form which will be the original single Pokemon of Reshiram+Zekrom+Kyurem).

They can't add a new pokemon because it would then be impossible to use online or to trade over. Giratina just changes back to its normal form when it's online or traded to DP. I think they could do the same for Kyurem.

I am also predicting Kyurem will have two additional formes in game 3, or perhaps a "true" forme that makes him look more like a badass and less like a shell of something great.

The fact that Freeze Shock and Ice Burn exist are proof that Kyurem will be fused or otherwise linked somehow to Reshiram and Zekrom. There could be items a la Griseous Orb that allow Kyurem access to those moves, or (what I'm hoping for) an actually different Pokemon ("true" forme) with both of those moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back