• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

kurokitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative ref approved by Shining Raikou on March 25, 2011

It's been a month and a half and I still haven't received. Tired of excuse after excuse why they haven't sent. I was fine with it at first as long as I got my Luxray GL Lv.X by states, that deadline is now past. I even saved them from getting ripped off $25 on another site. Terrible communication, one of the worst people I've ever traded with. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Negative ref approved by AnthonyG on March 23, 2011
-1!

Confirmed trade in DECEMBER of last year. Was told it was sent, then told they've been too sick to send, then told it was sent but came back, then was told it was sent again. Over and over, got no where. Gave MONTHS to resolve but never would. Claimed to have mail problems but had mail come to me from various people. (If so many mail problems, why not send with confirmation or tracking?)

I think I even sent extras with the trade. Thanks for nothing? Basically, lied and refuses to make good. No longer responds to me or mods. First bad trading experience, very disappointed. (!)

Negative Ref Approved by AnthonyG on April 21st 2011.

Wow, chain of three negative Reps! Confirmed my trade on January 27th, they claimed they received my cards fine, was hoping to receive my cards by states, but guess what? I have yet to received anything and I honestly I don't think that I every will, pathetic excuses, it isn't that hard to mail something I am sorry. I thought that my trade was just a bad luck, mail system thing, but after noticing the 2 negative reps above me I now feel I have been ripped. Very very strongly do not recommend trading with ever. -1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back