News 'Kommo-o-GX Box' in September!

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like this card is meant to appeal to kid fans and collectors. Probably not to competitive players though.

Ryn7321

real magnet hours
I'm a competetive player and I run Kommo-o, it's actually really strong until Double Dragon rotates. Two energy attachments for 240 damage plus choice band is super strong, especially on turn two.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
How come they are removing Charizard from the set? That's a set seller too! (Not that I really like Charizard)
He is in the set as RA and RR they just removed the Full art, as collectors would like both the FA and RR so they have to buy the box and packs, while Lele people just need Lele in general and for the most part don't care too much about art

Neurowolf

Biology extraordinaire!
They're getting better with box artwork, sadly they didn't improve the card itself.

Last edited:

elFacho

Aspiring Trainer
Artwork looks great but Dragon will need some serious support to make this card competitively viable.

TPCi seem to be really churning out these GX boxes though!

Nope. The card would have had potential if the second and the GX attack would have costed one less colorless energy. Also they should bring DDE back into the format for Dragon based decks to work

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Can we get a Drampa box or some other good GX other than Kommo-NO? :(

At least the art is cool.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
GOD that art!

I'm one of the few people who think Kommo-o GX is an alright pokemon card, he probably would've had a chance if we got that Double Dragon Energy reprint :(

elFacho

Aspiring Trainer
GOD that art!

I'm one of the few people who think Kommo-o GX is an alright pokemon card, he probably would've had a chance if we got that Double Dragon Energy reprint :(
It would have been a decent card if the second and GX attack would have costed one less colorless energy. He simply took too long to build up without DCE, since he needed both DDE and DCE to "Work". In other words, too Special energy reliant. One enhanced hammer and everything went down the drain.

ZygardeGuy

Baba ba wawa ha ha ba ba
At least this is slightly playable, like for fun at league. Unlike palosand gx or tsareena gx