News 'Kommo-o-GX Box' in September!

W
I don't know about that. There's been a notable lack of Gen 4 pokémon in the S&M sets. The only Gen 4 mons printed so far were Cross-gen evos. There's Darkrai and Lucario in upcoming sets but the first is used all the time and the second is probably because it appears in the movie.
Well, in 2014, before the announcment of Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, there was a black hole of TCG products in the autumn period of that year, while this year schedule is full of products... we'll see ;)

Lol because we needed a Komo-o price drop. Why make the selling point the worst current gx? Charizard although being terrible could sell better because of popularity. Komo-o is the least popular dragon of all time.

I think Pokemon underestimates the size of the competitive scene. They will be losing out on a large part of their customers.

Where's my Tapu Lele GX Box?:mad:
Somewhere over the rainbow. Remember Pokemon wants you to buy guardians rising it's the same reason shaymin never got anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, Pokemon? Why not reprint a better card in a box? Tapu lele maybe? No? Alolan Ninetales? Still no? Tauros? NO?? UHHH

Uh, Pokemon? Why not reprint a better card in a box? Tapu lele maybe? No? Alolan Ninetales? Still no? Tauros? NO?? UHHH
They are never going to make a product with Tapu Lele-GX. It's a chase card meant to sell an entire set.

Artwork looks great but Dragon will need some serious support to make this card competitively viable.

TPCi seem to be really churning out these GX boxes though!

In my opinion it should have been a full art box that is 30 dollars the artwork is nice atleast

Artwork looks great but Dragon will need some serious support to make this card competitively viable.

TPCi seem to be really churning out these GX boxes though!
I can see Pokémon making a card for Dragon type basic Pokémon attack all colorless cost for attacks. That is if they reprint DDE in SM4.

If they created a card like "Death from Above" that acted like Forest of Giant Plants for Dragons...who am I kidding. This still wouldn't be playable.

If they created a card like "Death from Above" that acted like Forest of Giant Plants for Dragons...who am I kidding. This still wouldn't be playable.
If that were the case, Noivern-GX would be much more...wait double dragon is not getting reprinted never mind.

I can finally get my Kommo-o!

Just why, there are tons of cards that we all would have loved to get, why Komm-o?

If that were the case, Noivern-GX would be much more...wait double dragon is not getting reprinted never mind.

It would make M Salamence playable...wait, it has to discard how many fire energy?

Love the artwork, but still kommo o, just sucks, they could have done it to a decent card, like sylveon, or maybe ninetales, or maybe they could have even saved it for a burning shadows gx, but kommo-o, that just sucks

Back