Finished Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire! Day 2 Ends January 29th 9pm GMT

I cannot battle, Delta. And I challenge you. So...

Ice Espeon said:
##declarewar: DarkMatterGaming

I swear by the end of this day I'm going to be out of land.

Honestly, I think I'm going to concede actually; I have no advantageous place at this point.

DarkMatterGaming said:
Ice Espeon said:
##declarewar: DarkMatterGaming

Honestly, I think I'm going to concede actually; I have no advantageous place at this point.

I will die first!!!!

bbninjas said:
DarkMatterGaming said:

I will die first!!!!

Not if I concede!

I, King DarkMatterGaming of Aluminum... concede. Let there be a raffle with what's left of my team.

Do you mean the whole game or your match vs Ice Espeon? You know that conceding will make you lose double? Two Pokémon (he will be given the list to choose from), twice the gold, and land. If you are still going for the win, you're better off at least defending yourself against the challenger to limit your losses (or surprise yourself and win).

Also a tip, remember you can build walls during Night phases to protect yourself from challenges. If you build walls you can freely decline a specified amount of battles.

I will extend the Day phase, since I see there are still challenges/battles left. Please everyone double check what challenges are left. Remind your opponents to battle you. If you received no reply, let me know.

Day 2 ends January 31st 9pm GMT.

RE: Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire! Day 2 Ends January 31st 9pm GMT

Uhm, I shall break in first, I guess, since I challenged first...

Just sayin'.

Celever, Delta, where freckles are you? :v

No, you answer first: Where freckles is the WW update? :p The time ended 15 mins ago >:I

@Vom: WW's time states when the actions are no longer accepted. I'm working on the update right now. :p

Back on topic: I also challenged DMG in the Tutor tournament. What's with that?

Ok, ok, I was just kidding :p

I think Drohn said that those battles would have to be completed N2 and couldn't be done during the day.

Vom said:
I think Drohn said that those battles would have to be completed N2 and couldn't be done during the day.

Yeah, that's the thing. Do I get a chance to re-challenge?

Drohn, I summon thee.
/me summons Drohn

I think the challenge is still there, it's just pending.

Drohn said:
Do you mean the whole game or your match vs Ice Espeon? You know that conceding will make you lose double? Two Pokémon (he will be given the list to choose from), twice the gold, and land. If you are still going for the win, you're better off at least defending yourself against the challenger to limit your losses (or surprise yourself and win).

Also a tip, remember you can build walls during Night phases to protect yourself from challenges. If you build walls you can freely decline a specified amount of battles.

I will extend the Day phase, since I see there are still challenges/battles left. Please everyone double check what challenges are left. Remind your opponents to battle you. If you received no reply, let me know.

Day 2 ends January 31st 9pm GMT.

I mean the entire thing; 3 land and 6 Pokemon plus the fact I'm the weakest target by far? I'd rather concede here and not waste the time.

0 land, 6 Pokemon, none evolved. I'm weakest.

I'm also weaker than you, DMG.

Sorry about not fighting you, pending challengers, my time is sorely limited. I should be able to fight you all tonight.

I won't be active the rest of the weekend, and Drohn is going to fix it up so that you can't just be raiding me while I'm away (sorta assumed Night would be happening while I was gone), so fair warning to anybody brave enough to want to challenge me today, get them in now. I'll be gone around noon tomorrow (MST).

bbninjas said:
0 land, 6 Pokemon, none evolved. I'm weakest.

Celever said:
I'm also weaker than you, DMG.

Sorry about not fighting you, pending challengers, my time is sorely limited. I should be able to fight you all tonight.

It's not just weakness - which in terms of land and Pokemon I may not be the weakest, stat-wise I'm not fantastic - it's also timing.

Chapter 2
Part 2
In this new day many battles were fought. It was the brave princess bbninjas that first declared war upon King Celever. All she could think about was Prince Vom, however, and she eventually lost the match. She had many other battles, but was completely off her game. She could not get the prince out of her head and lost all her battles. Her troops were tired and she knew she couldn't continue this way. As the remaining troops got ready to depart for home, Princess bbninjas started to write a letter.

"Dear Mom and Dad,
I am sad to say that my adventure to the foreign region did not go as planned. I was unable to defeat the other Kingdoms that had their eyes set on Torrid. However, I did find something else here. I found love. I decided to stay behind in Torrid to support the Prince of the Skies, Vom. I surely hope you will get to meet him someday.

I will see you soon!

Love,

Princess bbninjas"​

She handed the letter to one of her soldiers as they were heading back home and waved them goodbye.

Elsewhere, the young Prince Vom was in a battle with King Reinforce and Keeper of Night. The Prince was also lost in thought and was unable to focus. He lost both battles, but when he returned to base he couldn't believe who he saw waiting for him. It was Princess bbninjas. Princess bbninjas told the Prince she had decided to stay in Torrid to support him. They both confessed their love and together they would remain in Torrid to fight the other Kingdoms.

With the Princess by his side, Prince Vom finally had the courage the challenge King Brave Vesperia, the King of his neighbouring country, who was in constant war with them. The love of Princess bbninjas gave him the strength to defeat his enemy.

Elsewhere, King Luispipe8 had also finished a battle with King Keeper of Night. He wasn't able to win, and was thinking of ways to make a comeback. Despite his recent loss, King Luispipe8 was fearsome and strong. When King Celever heard he was on his way to battle him, the King fled, leaving his Kingdom to be raid by King Luispipe8.

King Luispipe8 scared King Delta so much that he decided to return to his own Kingdom. They had a good life and King Delta no longer was willing to risk it all for new land. He left as quickly as he could, leaving many of his troops behind to be raided by King Luispipe8.

The endless raid of King Luispipe8 didn't end there. King DarkMatterGaming also decided that the Fire region was no place for Steel-type Pokémon. He could no longer handle the heat and fled back to his own Kingdom, leaving his troops behind to be raided.

King Ice Espeon was also planning to battle King DarkMatterGaming, but on his way there he passed King Luispipe8. The two stared at each other, but neither had the will to battle. King Luispipe8 was tired from all his raiding and King Ice Espeon was in a rush to defeat King DarkMatterGaming.
Ha! Have fun! You'll find nothing of value there!" King Luispipe8 said before they continued back to their base. King Ice Espeon ignored him and continued to battle King DarkMatterGaming, but all he found was a trashed Kingdom, with very few surviving troops. He took what he could, and returned to his base.

The day had been going well for King Keeper of Night. He won many battles and with his evil grin he returned to his base.

King Reinforce also had many battles and seemed happy about the fact he could beat so many opponents. He had hope for the Pokémon of his Kingdom to finally be able to live healthy and peaceful lives in the future. But he also knew it wasn't over yet.

King Brave Vesperia was extremely frustrated about his enemy, the sole reason he came to this place, defeated him. He sat at his base, thinking of what to do next.

bbninjas declared war on Celever and lost.
bbninjas declared war on Delta. bbninjas was eliminated before they could finish the match.
Vom declared war on Brave Vesperia and won.
Vom declared war on Reinforce and lost.
Luispipe8 declared war on Celever. Celever did not respond in time.
Luispipe8 declared war on DarkMatterGaming. DarkMatterGaming conceded before the match could be completed.
Luispipe8 declared war on Delta. Delta was removed from the war.
Keeper of Night declared war on bbninjas and won.
Ice Espeon declared war on bbninjas and won.
DarkMatterGaming declared war on Keeper of Night and lost.
Keeper of Night declared war on Luispipe8 and won.
Keeper of Night declared war on Vom and won.
Reinforce declared war on bbninjas. bbninjas was eliminated before the match could be completed.
Reinforce declared war on Celever and won.
Ice Espeon declared war on Reinforce and lost.
Reinforce declared war on Keeper of Night and lost.
Ice Espeon declared war on DarkMatterGaming. DarkMatterGaming conceded before the match could be completed.

Night 2

Chapter 2
Part 3
After a rough day the royals went back to their camp to recover, think about new strategies, and perform other actions to help their Kingdoms.
Night 2 has begun! During the Night phase you may perform a limited amount of Night actions, listed below. You can send in your action through PM or post them in the thread (I recommend PM). After every category you see a number. The number represents how many of the actions underneath that category you may perform during his phase. You may choose actions from each category equal to the number next to it. You may not choose the same action multiple times during the same night.

During this night phase you can continue Tutor Tournament matches to teach your Pokémon Tutor moves.

Mega Evolution is available now! Find the stones during certain night actions. You may choose which Mega Evolution Stone it is.

Note that the flavour will reveal which night actions you performed, but it will not go into detail about what exactly you gained or did there (although in some cases you can only get one thing from an action, in which case it will be pretty obvious what you have). The flavour will be posted at the end of Night 1, before Day 2.

Night Actions
Visiting the market (Unlimited) - Go to the market to trade, buy, and sell anything available
Trade/Buy/Sell

Prices
Status TM/HM: 2000 Gold Coins
Offensive TM/HM: 3000 Gold Coins
Battle Items: 3500 Gold Coins
Berries: 500 Gold each (List; you can filter berries.)
TM01: Hone Claws
TM02: Dragon Claw
TMO3: Psyshock
TM04: Calm Mind
TM05: Roar
TM06: Toxic
TM07: Hail
TM08: Bulk Up
TM09: Venoshock
TM10: Hidden Power
TM11: Sunny Day
TM12: Taunt
TM13: Ice Beam
TM14: Blizzard
TM15: Hyper Beam
TM16: Light Screen
TM17: Protect
TM18: Rain Dance
TM19: Roost
TM20: Safeguard
TM21: Frustration
TM22: Solar Beam
TM23: Smack Down
TM24: Thunderbolt
TM25: Thunder
TM26: Earthquake
TM27: Return
TM28: Dig
TM29: Psychic
TM30: Shadow Ball
TM31: Brick Break
TM32: Double Team
TM33: Reflect
TM34: Sludge Wave
TM35: Flamethrower
TM36: Sludge Bomb
TM37: Sandstorm
TM38: Fire Blast
TM39: Rock Tomb
TM40: Aerial Ace
TM41: Torment
TM42: Façade
TM43: Flame Charge
TM44: Rest
TM45: Attract
TM46: Thief
TM47: Low Sweep
TM48: Round
TM49: Echoed Voice
TM50: Overheat
TM51: Steel Wing
TM52: Focus Blast
TM53: Energy Ball
TM54: Flase Swipe
TM55: Scald
TM56: Fling
TM57: Charge Beam
TM58: Sky Drop
TM59: Incinerate
TM60: Quash
TM61: Will-O-Wisp
TM62: Acrobatics
TM63: Embargo
TM64: Explosion
TM65: Shadow Claw
TM66: Payback
TM67: Retaliate
TM68: Giga Impact
TM69; Rock Polish
TM70: Flash
TM71: Stone Edge
TM72: Volt Switch
TM73: Thunder Wave
TM74: Gyro Ball
TM75: Swords Dance
TM76: Struggle Bug
TM77: Psych Up
TM78: Bulldoze
TM79: Frost Breath
TM80: Rock Slide
TM81: X-Scissor
TM82: Dragon Tail
TM83: Infestation
TM84: Poison Jab
TM85: Dream Eater
TM86: Grass Knot
TM87: Swagger
TM88: Sleep Talk
TM89: U-turn
TM90: Substitute
TM91: Flash Cannon
TM92: Trick Room
TM93: Wild Charge
TM94: Secret Power
TM95: Snarl
TM96: Nature Power
TM97: Dark Pulse
TM98: Power-Up Punch
TM99: Dazzling Gleam
TM100: Confide
HM01: Cut
HM02: Fly
HM03: Surf
HM04:Strength
HM05: Waterfall
HM06: Rock Smash
HM07: Dive

Life Orb
Expert Belt
Weakness Policy
Muscle Band
Wise Glasses
Toxic/Flame Orb
Eviolite

Working (2) - Help the people of your Kingdom to gain their love, money, and items
  • Help the miners - Gain 2500 gold coins. You may also choose 2 gems of choice or a Damp/Heat/Icy/Smooth Rock. You will also obtain a Mega Stone.
  • Help the farmers - Gain 2500 gold coins. You may also choose 2 berries of choice or a White/Mental/Power Herb
  • Help the families in their households - Gain 1000 gold coins and leftovers
  • Meditate - Gain a Focus Sash. You may perform this no more than twice per game.
  • Council Meeting - Meet with your council and make some tough choices. You may choose one Choice battle-item. You may perform this no more than twice per game.
Training (1) - Make your Pokémon more powerful
  • Regular training - Train your Pokémon. You may allocate 3 ranks to your Pokémon in any way you like. You will also obtain a Mega Stone.
  • Special training - Train your Pokémon. You may allocate 5 ranks to your Pokémon in any way you like for 1000 gold coins.
  • Mega special training - Train your Pokémon. You may allocate 7 ranks to your Pokémon in any way you like for 3000 gold coins.
Special (2) - Special actions!
  • Building Walls - Build walls for 1500 gold coins to freely decline a challenge without any losses! Reply to a challenge in the thread with ##hidebehindwall: <challenger's name> to use your wall.
  • Building Strong Walls - Build strong walls for 3000 gold coins to freely decline two challenges without any losses! Reply to a challenge in the thread with ##hidebehindwall: <challenger's name> to use your wall. You will also obtain a Mega Stone.
  • Infiltrate - Infiltrate another Kingdom and choose a Pokémon of that type! (The Pokémon has to meet the same requirements as a starter Pokémon except for the type. It is rank 0.) It's a wild Pokémon from the chosen Kingdom, it's not stolen from a Kingdom's team. You may choose types that are not present in the game. Please use this format: Pokémon Name / Nature / Ability / Gender - Rank 0
  • Mega Hunter Infiltrate - Hire an expert hunter for 3000 gold coins to infiltrate another Kingdom and choose a Pokémon of that type! (The Pokémon has to meet the same requirements as a Night 5 Pokémon Pokémon except for the type. It is rank 5.) It's a wild Pokémon from the chosen Kingdom, it's not stolen from a Kingdom's team. You may choose types that are not present in the game. Please use this format: Pokémon Name / Nature / Ability / Gender - Rank 5. You will also obtain a Mega Stone.
  • Move Tutor - Visit the move tutor and teach one of your Pokémon a special move! (Use this to teach your Pokémon a move that it can only learn from a tutor. Generation 6 tutors only.)
  • Visiting Rotom’s Room - Change your Rotom’s form!
Special Events!

Secret Event!
Some secret events have been unlocked. More details will follow through PM for Ice Espeon, Keeper of Night, and Reinforce. (Not everyone unlocked the same secret event.)

Tutor Tournament!
To celebrate Move Tutor moves being part of Kingdoms, we're having a Tutor Tournament! Everyone can participate!
  • Your Pokémon may only have moves they can learn from OR/AS Move Tutors (so no level-up, TM/HM, or egg moves) (Available Moves)
  • You do not win or lose any Pokémon, ranks, or land from this tournament
  • You may challenge other Kingdoms up to 6 times and challenges must be posted in the thread
  • You may not use more than 3 challenges on the same Kingdom
  • For every battle you win, one of the Pokémon you used will have access to one of the moves it used in battle for the rest of the game
Remember move tutor moves are linked to Pokémon, unlike TM/HM moves. TMs and HMs are kept by the owner and can be taught to all their Pokémon. Once a Pokémon has access to a Move Tutor move you can freely add/remove them in between battles for that specific Pokémon. The Pokémon keeps this right even when it switches owners.

Night 2 ends on Saturday the 7th of February at 10pm GMT/5pm EST.

I will send out private messages to those who have unlocked secret events and those that can raid. I will also send out updated lists of everyone with their details.

RE: Kingdoms IV - Into the Fire! Night 2 Ends February the 7th

Remember to finish your tutor tournament matches. If you still have challenges left you can still use them. If your opponent is no longer in the game you can use your challenge on someone else. This is the last Night phase where this event is active. After this event the only way to get tutor moves is the night action.

The day had been going well for King Keeper of Night. He won many battles and with his evil grin he returned to his base.
I love how I'm the only one depicted as being evil.

Actually you and Brave Vesperia. Don't worry, I still love you both. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back