Kingdoms II - Congrats Drohn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Kingdoms II - Night 2 ends Friday September 5th at 10 pm (MST).

Since I can't join now, when is Kingdoms III?

RE: Kingdoms II - Night 2 ends Friday September 5th at 10 pm (MST).

Queen Sylveon said:

Probably shortly after the end of Kingdoms II, whenever that is. You're welcome to join at that time. :)

RE: Kingdoms II - Night 2 ends Friday September 5th at 10 pm (MST)

Queen Sylveon said:

Kingdoms III is never, Drohn won too much

We've lost already, gdi dumbs for losing to Drohn and working with him >.>

In my defence, I already beat everyone without any ranks or evolved Pokémon, so you can't blame it on that. :p Though the growing gap does make winning easier each time.

The sunlight is strong.

It is, but I even beat people without evolved Pokémon and without using Vulpix so you can't just blame it on that either. I'm good at competitive play and Fire (also my favourite type, along with Electric) has a lot of strong Pokémon with diverse movesets to counter its weaknesses.

For example Growlithe's/Arcanine's Intimidate (to lower the opponent's attack), Outrage (for Dragons), Close Combat (for Dark and Rock), Crunch (for Ghost/Psychic), Thunder Fang (for Water), Morning Sun (for healing), and of course Flare Blitz (for a powerful STAB attack) do great in battles.

Chimchar with Thunder Punch and Iron fist is another way to counter Water-type Pokémon. It learns good STAB moves after evolving to Monferno to make it an even bigger asset.

Charmander did great countering Dragon-types. It can learn Outrage for Super Effective damage. It also learns Crunch, which helps against other types, like Ghost.

Fletchling with Gale Wings can easily sweep through teams with lower defensive stats and no resistance to Flying. Even against Pokémon with higher defensive stats it does quite a lot of damage.

Ponyta is one of my greatest assets before I evolve Pokémon. It's fast and has Flare Blitz, Bounce, and Double Edge. Strong moves and it can heal with Morning Sun. It can also use Double Kick when I need it to battle Dark/Rock-type Pokémon.

Vulpix with Drought gives Fire-type moves a great boost and if I get Solar Beam it definitely helps against many weaknesses. It is very helpful, but I am willing to take on anyone without Ninetales to prove that it's not the only way for me to win. It's a great way to make up for certain type-advantages for sure (if I manage to get the Solar Beam TM mainly).

My whole team is great to be honest. Fire is the best type. <3 :D On top of that I know how to use Pokémon the right way competitively and am pretty good at predicting in battles, which helps me a lot.

Turns out that my team counters itself ridiculously well. So much for that Riolu of mine.

You can have mine. I don't use it.

KoN, officially giving my Riolu to TT.

Drohn said:
You can have mine. I don't use it.

KoN, officially giving my Riolu to TT.

Thank you Drohn! I guess that didn't turn out so bad after all. :D

Due to family matters, I won't be able to get to a computer tonight. Night phase will be delayed until the morning. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Scorched Feathers has been modkilled at request.

Day 3

Night event prizes will be sent out shortly.

Code for challenges:
Code:
[b]I, >name<, declare war upon >kingdom<.[/b]

Day Rules:
  • Each winner will receive +1000 gold to their treasury. Each not-so winner will receive +500 gold to their treasury.
  • Any player with 3 or less land may challenge other players twice.
  • Day 3 ends Friday September 12th at 10 pm MST, or until all possible matches are completed.

PokéBeach PS Server: [link]

RE: Kingdoms II - Day 3 ends Friday September 12th at 10 pm (MST)

This may seem a little too much, but I didn't battle last day so...

I, xDoggerx, declare war upon The Orphanage.

Please don't kill me

RE: Kingdoms II - Day 3 Ends Friday September 12th at 10 pm (MST)

I, DevinTheWelf, declare war upon Mont Vert Botanical Research Facility.

Prepare yourself.

I, Drohn of the Fire Kingdom, declare war upon PMJ from The Orphanage.

I, Luispipe8, declare war upon the Droxious Kingdom!

I accept for the sake of accepting

Just letting everyone know that no one has directly challenged me, so if anyone wants to do that that'd be nice.

I, PMJ, declare war on Pain Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back