Finished Kingdoms - GM Draclord is the Co-Host!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeBeach's Kingdoms - GM Draclord is the Co-Host!

I'm be Team Rocket, I'll steal Pokemanz my side kick will be talking Politoed, making it rain on tig ol bitties.

I forgot this was even a thing. What's the hold up this time?

PMJ said:
I forgot this was even a thing. What's the hold up this time?

I am doing some adjusts to the map as Camoclone had to leave the game, and well, I'm kind of busy, but it won't take much time. :D

Sinnoh remakes will be confirmed before this actually starts.

We should just get it going. We don't need a map; we can keep track of the land we conquered/lost in numbers. Just keep an overview with the percentages in the OP.

Since this has been going on so long with absolutely nothing happening, this game is hereby being cancelled. It's not fair to the players who are waiting for something to happen to keep their hopes up for this long, and it's uncertain if the people who signed up originally even still want to play anymore.

As such, I am closing this thread.

Eron, if/when you have the time to run this game again, you are more than welcome to contact me and/or [mod]Machamp The Champion[/mod] for permission to host again. You will have to resubmit a new thread and start from scratch.

If anyone else aside from Eron may be interested in running this game instead, you are also welcome to do the same. However, I would please ask that you ask Eron for permission first, since he was the one who translated it and make the appropriate changes to turn it into a Pokémon battling game. If he gives you permission, you may contact me and/or [mod]Machamp The Champion[/mod] at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back