Finished Kingdoms - GM Draclord is the Co-Host!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokeBeach's Kingdoms - Looking For A Co-Host. Updated the thread.

maVyHvX.jpg

Btw, Athena, can you tell me, which parts are supposed to be used for them?

(You can send me the drawing with each part numbered from 1-15 and that's the order we will follow to give names to the things)

Apart from our mini-Island.

Sorry for the delay; I was on vacation and didn't realize this was being held up because of me. I don't really remember myself, but I think this is correct. If you want or need any changes, let me know!

kLisfSg.jpg

So, let's start the game officially!

We are at Phase 1.

Right now what we all have to do is to give names to the places that Athena numbered in that image, from 1-15 in order.

Let's start with number 1!
Which name do you want for it?

Eron said:
So, let's start the game officially!

We are at Phase 1.

Right now what we all have to do is to give names to the places that Athena numbered in that image, from 1-15 in order.

Let's start with number 1!
Which name do you want for it?

The UK..?

Wait. Why don't you just assign each of us a number and we name it ourselves?
Also, has this been enforced yet?:
Eron said:
Keeper of Night said:
Yes, but that never really made any sense in the first place. They can't both attack in a phase, so it's rather pointless. The just get an advantage because they start with twice as many pokémon as other kingdoms.

Ok, then, Kingdoms can olny have 1 person in it. Just the lord of it. No firstborns or something.

Then James should take a Kingdom.

Woops, there are 2 people that need to take a kingdom, James and xDkoYx.

So, we need to add 3 numbers to the map, 1 extra because another guy I forgot to add.

Athena, I don't really know how to change the map divisions (my paint skills are bad), so would you mind in making the actual Russia in three parts, (14,16,17) and make another number from any other big place? So that we have 18.

Let's stop with the names a while, I will send a PM to James and xDkoYx, to see what will they do.

Do we really need so many? Even counting WW and xDkoYx, that's 16 Kingdoms (keeping in mind that lovandra, The Fire Wyrm, and I don't have/want/need kingdom locations), and we don't even know yet if they'll want to take on a kingdom of their own. When we hear back from them, if they want to join in, I can add in some more divisions and add numbering in. 14 and 8 can easily be split up, and we could make the smaller island a country too if we need to, but I don't want to go around changing things if I'm just going to change them again.

xDkoYx dropped out.

So, we only need WW to tell me.

Eron said:
xDkoYx dropped out.

So, we only need WW to tell me.

Pretty sure he dropped out earlier in the thread. Something about "I don't really like battling".

RE: PokeBeach's Kingdoms - GM Draclord is the Co-Host!

So then we have 15 land spots for 14 kingdoms. Should be fine, then. :)

And so did James, he dropped out.

Athena, we have 15 spots and 14 kingdoms right?
It's just that there's one guy, apart from all these I have listed, that joined the game, for some reason he PMed me. That's why I asked you to add 1 extra spot, for that guy.
I guess that with him there would be 15 kingdoms and 15 spots.

Shining Goodra said:
Is this game active now? Can I get a quick run down?

Yes it is. What do you mean bt "run down"?

People, as James and xDkoYx dropped out, right now we can start naming the lands (again).

What do you prefer?

1. To use random.org and give each of you 1 number and then you name that place.
  2. To go by order and then everyone will vote for what they prefer as name for each place.

Scorched Feathers said:
I like the 1st option, it'll give everything a personal touch.

It doesn't affect me, but I still think the 1st option would be better.

I'd go for the first option, although I'd prefer that we could simply name our own Kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back