Wi-Fi Trades King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Now Updated for Sun and Moon!

RE: TheRoyalXerneas' Trade Emporium - Lots of Shinies and HA Pokemon to choose from!

Porcelainpot said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
I can give you both for that Steelix :D

I don't care too much about shinies, but could you also throw in a chlorophyll Bulbasaur if you have one to spare? If not I can still give you the adamant Gale Wings Fletchling for that Bulbasaur.

I'm pretty sure I recently got a chlorophyll bulbasaur through wonder trade, so I can throw that in as well ^_^

Weekly update:
- Shiny Cloyster, Chansey, and Octillary have been added, as well as a BUNCH of new HA Pokemon.
- The Ability Capsule wait list is now open.
- some major wants at the moment are basically any shiny gen 6 Pokemon and the Y mega stones especially HERACRONITE!!!
- expect delays on the ability capsule wait list as I am still shiny hunting and training ^_^

RE: TheRoyalXerneas' Trade Emporium - Lots of Shinies and HA Pokemon to choose from!

Hey everyone

Need a super luck togepi, one with nasty plot would be awesome.I got a couple 5 ivs protean froakies and 5 iv gabites with iron head and iron tail egg moves

Pm me if anyone can help

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Porcelainpot said:
I don't care too much about shinies, but could you also throw in a chlorophyll Bulbasaur if you have one to spare? If not I can still give you the adamant Gale Wings Fletchling for that Bulbasaur.

I'm pretty sure I recently got a chlorophyll bulbasaur through wonder trade, so I can throw that in as well ^_^

Thanks! Added you, add me back.

Porcelainpot said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

Added you back ^_^ now let me just fetch you those Pokemon and we can start trading :D

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Porcelainpot said:

Added you back ^_^ now let me just fetch you those Pokemon and we can start trading :D

Anything you need me to name the Steelix? Also, what's your trainer name?

Porcelainpot said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

Could you name it Midas?? And my trainer name is Mason, but I won't be available right away as I'm in the battle Maison at the moment :p

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Porcelainpot said:

Could you name it Midas?? And my trainer name is Mason, but I won't be available right away as I'm in the battle Maison at the moment :p

Thanks for the trade!

Hey Xerny, do you think we could work out a deal for a female drought Ninetales/Vulpix and/or a scrappy female Pancham in Luxury balls? I have a shiny Furfrou and Chinchou (Mega Volt) as offers.

Momo is doing great, by the way. He's level 100 now and a BAMF False Swiper.

What may you possibly be interested in for a hidden ability Eevee? We have traded before so I do hope we can work something out once more ^^

Here is a link back to my trade thread; please give it another look for there are some additions from when I had first posted the thread
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-sylveonsandespurrs-trade-thread

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
What may you possibly be interested in for a hidden ability Eevee? We have traded before so I do hope we can work something out once more ^^

Here is a link back to my trade thread; please give it another look for there are some additions from when I had first posted the thread
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-sylveonsandespurrs-trade-thread

Could you get me an Archen with an attack boosting nature??

I do apologize, but i have received another trade offer for a hidden ability Eevee that i would like to do; moreso to receive more friend safaris to be completely honest. But, is there a possibility to do an attack boosting nature Archen for a hidden ability Toxicroak or Squirtle?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
I do apologize, but i have received another trade offer for a hidden ability Eevee that i would like to do; moreso to receive more friend safaris to be completely honest. But, is there a possibility to do an attack boosting nature Archen for a hidden ability Toxicroak or Squirtle?

Yah of course^_^

Hi, i'm ready for the Ability Capsule trade right now if you're online :)

TheRoyalXerneas said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

Yah of course^_^

Then can we do Toxicroak? And would it be too much of a problem to ask if you could name it as well? Gaston if male and Mindfang if female?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
Yah of course^_^

Then can we do Toxicroak? And would it be too much of a problem to ask if you could name it as well? Gaston if male and Mindfang if female?

I'll fetch you one right away ^_^

Kitana Coldfire said:
Hey Xerny, do you think we could work out a deal for a female drought Ninetales/Vulpix and/or a scrappy female Pancham in Luxury balls? I have a shiny Furfrou and Chinchou (Mega Volt) as offers.

I'll take the shiny furfrou and I'll get you those Pokemon ^_^ nice to see that Momo is in the care of a loving trainer :D

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

I'll take the shiny furfrou and I'll get you those Pokemon ^_^ nice to see that Momo is in the care of a loving trainer :D

Sounds like a deal. I have to finish a paper, but I'll be available later today. His name is currently Dapper, but I can rename him if you want.

Kitana Coldfire said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

Sounds like a deal. I have to finish a paper, but I'll be available later today. His name is currently Dapper, but I can rename him if you want.

Could you rename him to Prince Royce??

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

Sure thing, just let me get out of the Maison and I'll get right on it.

I finished my paper so we can trade whenever now.

Kitana Coldfire said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

Let me get your Pokemon and we can get things started ^_^ I'll message you when I'm done.

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

Let me get your Pokemon and we can get things started ^_^ I'll message you when I'm done.

Okie dokie! Also, I don't know if it will transfer, but I put him in a dandy cut just because. If it does and you don't like it, it'll wear off if you put him in a box.

Back