Wi-Fi Trades King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Now Updated for Sun and Moon!

RE: TheRoyalXerneas' Trade Emporium - Lots of Shinies and HA Pokemon to choose from!

iSharingan said:
Would you take a shiny Chansey and shiny Shellder for 2 Ability capsules?

Absolutely!! just give me some time to get them for. I'll message you once im done ^_^

RE: TheRoyalXerneas' Trade Emporium - Lots of trade offers to choose from!

TheRoyalXerneas said:
MikotoForever said:
I'm starting to matsuda for a shiny phantump can you put the shiny lucario on hold. can it also have the razor fang.

Sure just pm me or leave a comment on my profile when it's ready. I'll reserve the Lucario and a razor fang for you. Oh and can you name the shiny Phantump Grimmwood once it's hatched??
is it ok if it has the hidden ability

RE: TheRoyalXerneas' Trade Emporium - Lots of trade offers to choose from!

MikotoForever said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
Sure just pm me or leave a comment on my profile when it's ready. I'll reserve the Lucario and a razor fang for you. Oh and can you name the shiny Phantump Grimmwood once it's hatched??
is it ok if it has the hidden ability

Yah that's perfectly fine :D As long as it's shiny ^_^

RE: TheRoyalXerneas' Trade Emporium - Lots of Shinies and HA Pokemon to choose from!

sure I don't have it let but I should soon I hatched a lot of eggs. (2 boxes)

Do you have an Ability Capsule available for trade? I'm willing to give any shinies from my page or a 5IV Togepi/Mawile :)

Ririka said:
Do you have an Ability Capsule available for trade? I'm willing to give any shinies from my page or a 5IV Togepi/Mawile :)

Save me Dedenne and I'll get on that after this quick shiny hunt. I'll pm you when I'm done ^_^

TheRoyalXerneas said:
iSharingan said:
Would you take a shiny Chansey and shiny Shellder for 2 Ability capsules?

Absolutely!! just give me some time to get them for. I'll message you once im done ^_^

Just wanted to check on the status of this. I can wait for the second if you want to go ahead and get the other request done first (but I have a rater important ability to switch - freaking Hustle togekiss... The second is on smeargle, and as such, can wait)

iSharingan said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

Just wanted to check on the status of this. I can wait for the second if you want to go ahead and get the other request done first (but I have a rater important ability to switch - freaking Hustle togekiss... The second is on smeargle, and as such, can wait)

I have a couple more times I need to do, I've just been a bit busy (school has been killing me lately -_-), so that's why there's been such a delay XD lets do one at a time so that we can get the trade moving along, so I'll pm in either a few hours or maybe even tomorrow depending on how fast the battles go :p

CML for 5IVs or Shiny Venomoth for a capsule or 2 :)

PokeChimpo said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
2 capsules for Venomoth??

We can do that. When would you want to trade?

I'll pm you when I'm ready as you can see there's a bit of a line now, so either late tomorrow or Wednesday the latest ^_^

TheRoyalXerneas said:
PokeChimpo said:
We can do that. When would you want to trade?

I'll pm you when I'm ready as you can see there's a bit of a line now, so either late tomorrow or Wednesday the latest ^_^

That's fine :)

TheRoyalXerneas said:

I have a adamant Fletchling with gale wings and perfect HP, SpA and speed. I'm interested in the HA pokemon such as Abra and Beartic.

Porcelainpot said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

I have a adamant Fletchling with gale wings and perfect HP, SpA and speed. I'm interested in the HA pokemon such as Abra and Beartic.

That could work, did you want both??

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Porcelainpot said:

No, only Abra is fine (and if you're short on those then Beartic).

I also have a shiny Steelix if you want (it's freaking GOLD) but it's hasty.

Porcelainpot said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

I can give you both for that Steelix :D

Update on ability capsules?

PokeChimpo said:
Update on ability capsules?

I'm almost done with my first person, but I've been a bit busy lately and I've been trying to use new teams (which weren't so useful). But they're coming out soon, sorry for the delay.

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Porcelainpot said:

I can give you both for that Steelix :D

I don't care too much about shinies, but could you also throw in a chlorophyll Bulbasaur if you have one to spare? If not I can still give you the adamant Gale Wings Fletchling for that Bulbasaur.

Back