Wi-Fi Trades King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Now Updated for Sun and Moon!

RE: TheRoyalXerneas' Trade Emporium - Lots of trade offers to choose from!

If I trade a random pokemon holding a Houndoomite, would you trade the shiny Noibat for it?

Hegafire0 said:
If I trade a random pokemon holding a Houndoomite, would you trade the shiny Noibat for it?

For Noibat I'm sticking to only a shiny Phantump or another super cool shiny

Could you reserve me Yveltal :3?

Shiny Riolu has been added to the list.

what would it take to get a ability capsule? I have 2 Shinies, some 5IV's, 3IV Dittos, Timid GGar.

PokeChimpo said:
what would it take to get a ability capsule? I have 2 Shinies, some 5IV's, 3IV Dittos, Timid GGar.

Are you attached to your venomoth??

TheRoyalXerneas said:
PokeChimpo said:

Are you attached to your venomoth??

nah, not really.

PokeChimpo said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
So does an ability capsule for a shiny venomoth sound good to you ?

I can choose the ability right? besides HA?

The ability capsule allows you to switch the ability of a Pokemon that has two abilities. So a Pangoro with Mold Breaker can be switched to have Iron Fist with the capsule. This doesn't work on hidden abilities though.

TheRoyalXerneas said:
PokeChimpo said:
I can choose the ability right? besides HA?

The ability capsule allows you to switch the ability of a Pokemon that has two abilities. So a Pangoro with Mold Breaker can be switched to have Iron Fist with the capsule. This doesn't work on hidden abilities though.

aww crap then i can't use it.... i'm using 2 poke' with same ability and it's not breeding them out...

PokeChimpo said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:

aww crap then i can't use it.... i'm using 2 poke' with same ability and it's not breeding them out...

As long as the Pokemon has 2 abilities (not counting it's hidden ability) you can switch its ability with the other ability it could have. If you're not interested in the capsule that's okay though :D

TheRoyalXerneas said:
PokeChimpo said:

As long as the Pokemon has 2 abilities (not counting it's hidden ability) you can switch its ability with the other ability it could have. If you're not interested in the capsule that's okay though :D

This hidden abilities are what I'm after, I'm using both parents with the HA and it's still not breeding out... rarely, keep getting a bunch of 5IV that I don't want...

Shiny Gabite has been traded away. Today is the last chance to be able to get a shiny Noivern with its HA and a Japanese shiny Poliwhirl with a kings rock.

EDIT: some new wants include
- shiny Beartic
- shiny Male Pyroar
- any of the shiny Kalos starters
- shiny Electabuzz
- shiny Liepard
- shiny Talonflame
- shiny Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon

EDIT 2: Shiny Magmar is now available

What levels and IVs are the Gourgeists?

EDIT: Also, I need a Cacturne for breeding purposes so can you check out my thread to see what you would like in return please?

hey, I have a shiny spritzee! can evolve it to a shiny aromatise if you want. interested in your shiny noivern with its hidden ability.

Back