Wi-Fi Trades kevmar's Trade Thread

RE: kevmar's Trade Thread-over 20 shinies

Goldfire036 said:
You should get rid of your point system, it's not working out I think. Can I not get the others I wanted? Although I do want those two. I do however want the rest? Hence the purpose of points? It's confusing lol
I can give you the shiny metagross (6iv)as well, can you tell me what you can give me for those?

Goldfire036 said:
Think I could I get aegislash absol and cyndaquil instead?
You can have cyndaquil absol for something but I think I'll keep aegislash since it's my favourite pokemon:D

What out of my offer would you trade for all but aegislash then? I totally understand now lol, it's cool if aegislash is your favorite pokemon, no worries :)

I'll trade you a shiny psyduck and a 5IV charmander for the shiny mareep as long as it is non hacked

I'll also trade you a tornadus for the shiny amura

and a thunderous for the shiny treeko

Sslie Zoommo said:
I'll trade you a shiny psyduck and a 5IV charmander for the shiny mareep as long as it is non hacked

I'll also trade you a tornadus for the shiny amura

and a thunderous for the shiny treeko
I can trade you a shiny mareep once get it back from supersonic.
But, I'll have to decline for the other offers.

The points only increase the chance of me making it a deal!

Goldfire036 said:
What out of my offer would you trade for all but aegislash then? I totally understand now lol, it's cool if aegislash is your favorite pokemon, no worries :)
No, sorry nothing on your list is worth the aegislash:D

would you do two fishing shinies for the shiny absol? =)

Cml for Shiny Kallos Born Oshawott and Treecko (I have unlisted Shiny`s and Events)

Hi. I'm interested in Mew, Meloetta, and Keldeo. Mew is my highest priority right now, but I'm interested in all of those. I have a shiny Mewtwo, the shiny Dialga from the Gamestop event, Celebi, and a shiny Chimchar. If you're interested in any of that, please let me know.

ShinyVincent said:
Cml for Shiny Kallos Born Oshawott and Treecko (I have unlisted Shiny`s and Events)
Can I see the list of unlisted shinies?

His_Last_Best_Lieutenant said:
Hi. I'm interested in Mew, Meloetta, and Keldeo. Mew is my highest priority right now, but I'm interested in all of those. I have a shiny Mewtwo, the shiny Dialga from the Gamestop event, Celebi, and a shiny Chimchar. If you're interested in any of that, please let me know.
Is shiny chimchar kalos born?

arulz said:
would you do two fishing shinies for the shiny absol? =)
Could you trade a kalos born non fishing shiny I can guarantee 73% that it will be a yes then.

I have all Gen 6 Shiny`s (just ask) and I have Shiny Chimchar/Squirtle/Cyndaquill/Chickorita/Lapras (4IV)/Ralts (KALLOS BORN OFFCOURSE :))

Hello to you!
I am greatly interested in your Shiny Amaura!
I would be willing to breed you three 5IV Pokemon of your choice for it! [Which includes what nature you would like as well ^^]
And, of course, they will be Kalos Bred c:

You understand I said all BUT aegislash right? As in all the ones you said you would trade me. I understand you won't trade me aegislash

Goldfire036 said:
You understand I said all BUT aegislash right? As in all the ones you said you would trade me. I understand you won't trade me aegislash
Cyndaquil, Absol, Metagross, Lugia, are the things I can trade you. What would you give for those?
EDIT: I DON'T HAVE RAYQUAZA ANYMORE.

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you!
I am greatly interested in your Shiny Amaura!
I would be willing to breed you three 5IV Pokemon of your choice for it! [Which includes what nature you would like as well ^^]
And, of course, they will be Kalos Bred c:
Sorry, I didn't see anything, sorry but what about something free from my easter special?

ShinyVincent said:
I have all Gen 6 Shiny`s (just ask) and I have Shiny Chimchar/Squirtle/Cyndaquill/Chickorita/Lapras (4IV)/Ralts (KALLOS BORN OFFCOURSE :))
I could do Oshawott for Chickorita!

His_Last_Best_Lieutenant said:
Mew for shiny dialga and shiny mewtwo?

Certainly alright; if not the shiny Amaura, would I be able to get one of those HA Chespins you have for your special?
I could swap you for one of the 5IVs from my own specials list [I also have a small number of imperfect 5IV Impish Pumpkaboos]

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Certainly alright; if not the shiny Amaura, would I be able to get one of those HA Chespins you have for your special?
I could swap you for one of the 5IVs from my own specials list [I also have a small number of imperfect 5IV Impish Pumpkaboos]
I can give you a HA chespin 4iv from easter special:D

kevmar said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
I can give you a HA chespin 4iv from easter special:D

Sounds great! Actually, that's great because you have not yet gotten your Totodile that you claimed from my list. So it all works out ^^

Back