Wi-Fi Trades kevmar's Trade Thread

RE: KP'S Epic Shiny and More Trade Thread & KP's Pokédex

Il trade you I got some shiny legendarys

RE: KP'S Epic Shiny and More Trade Thread & KP's Pokédex

Venuu69 said:
Il trade you I got some shiny legendarys
I can trade you shiny relicanth for shiny tentacool.
Or, I can trade you a legendary for shiny kyogre!

RE: kevmar's Trade Thread-over 20 shinies

CML for shiny treeko snivy and grotle <- if this was only a turtwig :p

What IVs/ nature does greninja have? And what iv's does aegislash have?

And can you clarify: the point values at the bottom are what you value my shinies ect at? So as long as I have enough points you'd make the trade?

Goldfire036 said:
What IVs/ nature does greninja have? And what iv's does aegislash have?

And can you clarify: the point values at the bottom are what you value my shinies ect at? So as long as I have enough points you'd make the trade?
Most times, yes, but sometimes no. If the pokemon you trade has as much or more you have a higher chance of getting what you want;)

Check said:
CML for shiny treeko snivy and grotle <- if this was only a turtwig :p
Sorry, I didn't see anything for the pokemon you want:(

I have a shiny Heracross, would you trade it for a shiny Oshawott? :)

steffenka said:
I have a shiny Heracross, would you trade it for a shiny Oshawott? :)
No, sorry. Unless you could breed me a shiny I want!

Can we stack-up points? For example: trade a normal shiny (not chain-fished) and a 4-5IV pokemon for a legendary?
Btw, are both keldeo and meloetta from events?

Goldfire036 said:
Okay. What iv's does aegislash have? And what nature
QUIET, 31/X/X/31/31/X

Sevalbar said:
Can we stack-up points? For example: trade a normal shiny (not chain-fished) and a 4-5IV pokemon for a legendary?
I don't think you will find this fair, but 5iv/6iv pokemon are only traded for other 5iv/6iv pokemon on my thread. Also, if you stack up points, every pokemon's points have to be divided by 2. I only want kalos bred.;)

kevmar said:

Sevalbar said:
I don't think you will find this fair, but 5iv/6iv pokemon are only traded for other 5iv/6iv pokemon on my thread. Also, if you stack up points, every pokemon's points have to be divided by 2. I only want kalos bred.;)

Hey! Don't you think that's a little unfair to divide the Point value of a pokemon by half if you stack up points, in the end your still getting what you want in the end. To be honest I think (if you really want) to be fair, is to SUBTRACT 2 (or 3 , 1 you get it) from the "Point" value. If you think about it from a customers point of view their pokemon value will go down. Say I wanted a shiny aegislash, it would cost me 3 non kalos 5iv pokemon normally, but with this rule in place it would cost me 6. A tiny bit unfair don't ya think. It's only my point of view but It would mean a lot to me if you take this advice into consideration. :)

Anyway I would like a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Bulletproof Chespin, for a 5iv off my list, take your pick!

xDkoYx said:
kevmar said:

Hey! Don't you think that's a little unfair to divide the Point value of a pokemon by half if you stack up points, in the end your still getting what you want in the end. To be honest I think (if you really want) to be fair, is to SUBTRACT 2 (or 3 , 1 you get it) from the "Point" value. If you think about it from a customers point of view their pokemon value will go down. Say I wanted a shiny aegislash, it would cost me 3 non kalos 5iv pokemon normally, but with this rule in place it would cost me 6. A tiny bit unfair don't ya think. It's only my point of view but It would mean a lot to me if you take this advice into consideration. :)

Anyway I would like a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Bulletproof Chespin, for a 5iv off my list, take your pick!

Okay, I'll change the rules.
And give me a
moment to see what I want for the 5iv chespin

kevmar said:
xDkoYx said:

And give me a

Aha, I'm sorry i went on a little rant *sighs* bad day. Anyway I was really just rambling on. Take it as advice not a push for you to change YOUR rules. That would be over controlling :/ I don't wanna be "that" guy. Update me when you've made your decision :)

Okay so I'd like
aegislash(12)
Cyndaquil(10)
Rayquaza(16)
Lugia (16)
Absol(10)
Metagross(9)

Total: 73
For
Shiny 6iv fennekin (16)
Shiny Yanma Kalos born (12)
Shiny noivern Kalos(12)
Shiny pumpkaboo Kalos(12)
Shiny Magikarp Kalos (12)
Shiny 5iv rufflet (31,31,31,xx,31,31) (12-14)
Shiny bunnelby Kalos (12)
Shiny simipour Kalos (12)
Shiny simisear Kalos (12)
Shiny 5iv scolipede (31,31,31,xx,31,31) (14)
Shiny 6iv grumpig (31,31,31,31,31,31) (14)
5iv froakie (xx,31,31,31,31,31) (5)
5iv squirtle (xx,31,31,31,31,31) (5)

Total: 162

How does that sound?

Goldfire036 said:
Okay so I'd like
aegislash(12)
Cyndaquil(10)
Rayquaza(16)
Lugia (16)
Absol(10)
Metagross(9)

Total: 73
For
Shiny 6iv fennekin (16)
Shiny Yanma Kalos born (12)
Shiny noivern Kalos(12)
Shiny pumpkaboo Kalos(12)
Shiny Magikarp Kalos (12)
Shiny 5iv rufflet (31,31,31,xx,31,31) (12-14)
Shiny bunnelby Kalos (12)
Shiny simipour Kalos (12)
Shiny simisear Kalos (12)
Shiny 5iv scolipede (31,31,31,xx,31,31) (14)
Shiny 6iv grumpig (31,31,31,31,31,31) (14)
5iv froakie (xx,31,31,31,31,31) (5)
5iv squirtle (xx,31,31,31,31,31) (5)

Total: 162

How does that sound?
Lets first work out each single trade.
How does that sound

xDkoYx said:
kevmar said:
And give me a

Aha, I'm sorry i went on a little rant *sighs* bad day. Anyway I was really just rambling on. Take it as advice not a push for you to change YOUR rules. That would be over controlling :/ I don't wanna be "that" guy. Update me when you've made your decision :)
I will let you guys stack up points without doing anything to the points. But it doesn't mean I will guarantee a trade:D

xDkoYx said:
kevmar said:

The 5iv rotom looks good!

Is the point of a points system not to do what I've just done lol? If you prefer to pair up what I've given that's cool, but then why bother with the points system??

Goldfire036 said:
Is the point of a points system not to do what I've just done lol? If you prefer to pair up what I've given that's cool, but then why bother with the points system??
The shiny Lugia and cyndaquil I can trade you for something.

You should get rid of your point system, it's not working out I think. Can I not get the others I wanted? Although I do want those two. I do however want the rest? Hence the purpose of points? It's confusing lol

Back