• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kashmaster's Trade Thread (H) Lots of lv xs, Sabeleye, SP engine etc 8x uxie promo, Azelfs all of y

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread (H) 2x Luxray Xs, 2x Donphan Prime, Entei/Raikou prime, 8x uxie promo

2 Donphan?

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread (H) 2x Luxray Xs, 2x Donphan Prime, Entei/Raikou prime, 8x uxie promo

If you still want the E/R piece, I can make it $26 shipped and do you want anything else?

No thanks for ERL.

Hmm, if you can do $18, its a deal shipped cuz in the UK it is about $4 for shipping which is fixed no matter how small or big the standard package is. Sorry if it seemed i was pressurising into buying haha. Anyway, if you want anything else lemme know or just pm me to confirm bro

bump g

Bump 1

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread (H)1x Uxie lv X, 1x Luxray X, 2x Donphan Prime, Entei/Raikou prime, 8x uxie promo

Bump GG

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread (H)1x Uxie lv X, 1x Luxray X, 2x Donphan Prime, Entei/Raikou prime, 8x uxie promo

What is the lowest u can go on the uxie x and luxray x?

How much for 2 Uxie?

1x Top half of entei/raikou £5
1x Uxie LA promo £4
you tell me if you think its worth it
Check Troll and Toad to see prices :)

Sorry for the late replies guys, been really busy :/

@ MGS £50 probably, dont know what that is in dollars

@ Ludicolo £7

@ trex, yup I can do that :)

How much for 2 PR Pichu.

$10 shipped.

bump 1

Bump numba 2, come on guys Im quitting pokemon for now and Il sell cheap :D

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread (H)1x Uxie lv X, 1x Luxray X, 8x uxie promo Deal of the Week: Uxie x and Luxray X $75 shi

how much for 2 donphan primes shipped to canada?

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread (H)1x Uxie lv X, 1x Luxray X, 8x uxie promo Deal of the Week: Uxie x and Luxray X $75 shi

Oh Im so sorry, they both went a whle ago. I just forgot to delete them :$. Do you want anything else?

I will give you for Bottom Half of Entei/Suicune LEGEND = $8.00 in dollars which is ~£5.00

Check TrollAndToad for prices:)

LMK:)

{D} DarkraiK.O

Bump 1

Bump 2

Back