• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Kashmaster's Trade Thread (H) Lots of lv xs, Sabeleye, SP engine etc 8x uxie promo, Azelfs all of y

Ka$h Money

Aspiring Trainer
1. I live in the U.K. Don't post if you dont wanna buy from here

2. No silly offers, I am giving you the chance to offer me what you value the cards at and we can negotiate if necessary.

3. Have a great time

NOTE: I have most of the Metagame stuff i.e SP engines, Gengars, Sabeleyes etc. All pre black and white stuff excluding the lost world primes.

Haves:

Lv Xs:

1x Gengar lv x
1x flygon lvx
1x dialga g lv x
1x Top half of entei/raikou
1x Hippowdon lv x
1x Salamence lv X
2x Blissey prime
2x Typhlosion Prime
1x bottom of suicine/entei
1x Charizard G lv X
8x Uxie LA promo

Meta game cards:

All of the SP engine
Sabeleye x 4 (1RH)
2x Gengar (1RH) AR
1x Cleffable HGSS
1x Quagsire HGSS
1x Raichu HGSS
2x Pichu Pre release promo
2 Dialga G (league promo)
1x Ditto (1RH) LA
Lots more, Just ask

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread (H) 2x Luxray Xs, 2x Donphan Prime, Entei/Raikou prime, 8x uxie promo

How much for the damaged Luxray?

RE: Kashmaster's Trade Thread (H) 2x Luxray Xs, 2x Donphan Prime, Entei/Raikou prime, 8x uxie promo

I waas thinking around $50...

How much would you want for the 2 donphan primes? i'd be will to offer about $7-9 for them.

bts? pokemon collector? and jus wondering..assuming we offer in USD (dollars) you'll need to convert them to pounds right?

I have 4 more BTS, and you just pay in pounds via paypal. No need to convert them at the post office lol. I only use paypal because if money gets lost in the mail, then your kinda stuffed haha

just offer for the bts :)

Bump 1

Do you have Paypal?

If so, how much for ERL top and a Donphan Prime?

I do have paypal and i'l let you offer bro cuz thats a rule haha :p

what would you want for the luxray thats not damaged? and what would you want for the damaged luxray? CML

I just realized how they're isn't enough money in my Paypal. Sorry.

@ Grant, $50 for the damaged and $60 for the mint one

@ glaceon, hmm ok but im pretty sure you can use your bank account to pay via paypal. :)

bump G

$35 for the Damaged Luxray Lv. X - Available in Paypal immediately.

Nah that isnt a fair price man. Give me a better offer.

$60?

Sorry bro, not worth it when I can buy a mint one for $35...

^WHERE!

I can buy a Donphan now.

^ Sure, give me a price bro

You ship to USA right?
$8? $9 shipped?

yh I do, do you wanna buy anything else? I can go cheaper the more you buy :)

Back