Ruling Just for Verification

Riskbreakers

The Brilliant Star☆
Scenario:

Player A has Accelgor DE as his only Pokemon on the field with one prize remaining.
Player B has a 50HP or less pokemon as his only Pokemon on the field he has two prizes left.

Accelgor uses his second attack and goes back to the deck and KOs Player B's Pokemon.

The question: Does Player A win because he fulfilled two win conditions (make opponent run out of pokemon and take six prizes) and Player B only fulfilled one (make opponent run out of Pokemon)

http://pokebeach.com/scans/dark-explorers/11-accelgor.jpg

I believe Player A is the winner in this scenario. I think a while back in the rule book something like that was covered that since you win in two ways where your opponent wins in one way the player who wins in two ways is declared the winner.~KA

CarlosDuranJr said:
I know in the hs rule books it went down to # of win conditions met is the deciding factor on who won.
It's actually been that way since Base Set. I've been collecting rulebooks over the years to see how they've changed, and the # of win conditions to determine victory has always been present.

Player A wins due to fulfilling 2 win conditions (taking last prize and clearing the field) to Player B's 1 (clearing the field only).

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
It's actually been that way since Base Set. I've been collecting rulebooks over the years to see how they've changed, and the # of win conditions to determine victory has always been present.

Player A wins due to fulfilling 2 win conditions (taking last prize and clearing the field) to Player B's 1 (clearing the field only).

I'm sure it has been, but with the prime challenge boxes and their free Yanmegas, I suspect most people would have access to that rule book ;)

Back