July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

i hope they reviel the evil team already.... and what is the new thing thats replacing the bike all these questions i'd like to know but don't think where getting them untill next week or even next month....

Does anyone else think that the in-game map makes Isshu look even smaller than the official art? Or is it just me...

cocowoushi said:
No and I hope it stays that way. There's already a million water pokemon; REALLY GOOD pokemon too. They don't need any more.

They do need at least one or two new water lines. The 4th gen was absolutely appalling when it came to fire types. I don't want it to be the same case for water in this gen, I hope we get a better balance of types.

I'd like to see new pokemon for each type (besides the starters) Previous gens probably did have too many water types....but I'd still like to see some new ones just not a large bunch.

Well since that cute little Gothic Gardevoir-looking Pokemon, Gochiruzeru, is NOT officially the Psychic type'd one, I really hope she's at least a Dark type. It's going on my team for sure, even when more Pokemon come out.

Dizzard said:
They do need at least one or two new water lines. The 4th gen was absolutely appalling when it came to fire types. I don't want it to be the same case for water in this gen, I hope we get a better balance of types.

I'd like to see new pokemon for each type (besides the starters) Previous gens probably did have too many water types...but I'd still like to see some new ones just not a large bunch.
I'm sure they will give us at least a handful of new water pokemon (gotta put those Good/Super Rods to use) but I would not shed a tear if it's no more than 4 lines. It might be imbalanced compared to other types of this generation but there are just SO MANY water pokemon already that they really don't need to make more for a while.

The Fire Pokemon pool is just pathetic - with the majority being from the starter lines and Legendaries.

Darkfinal said:
Hey i was lurking 2chan and i found this image...
1278937747417.jpg

Looks like some info of how to get zoura?

Ok thank you for getting this picture because: Everyone look at the trainer and look at what he is wearing,then look at the regular pic on the front of Pokebeach homepage.They arent wearing the same clothes and i was going to make a thread about it but coldnt get control of this pic.
So what i think is that we might be able to customize ours charaters after all!Think about it:)

EDIT: here is the link of the main charater with normal clothes now compare them both.http://serebii.net/blackwhite/celebipokeball.jpg

blastoise91 said:
Ok thank you for getting this picture because: Everyone look at the trainer and look at what he is wearing,then look at the regular pic on the front of Pokebeach homepage.They arent wearing the same clothes and i was going to make a thread about it but coldnt get control of this pic.
So what i think is that we might be able to customize ours charaters after all!Think about it:)

EDIT: here is the link of the main charater with normal clothes now compare them both.http://serebii.net/blackwhite/celebipokeball.jpg
Isn't that just the girl and her big poofy hair?

well i maybe alone in this,but i think pokemon 5th gen it looking to be the best.1st gen was good but here is my order:
5.2nd gen
4.4th gen
3.3rd gen
21st gen
1(as of now)5th gen
2nd gen was great,but story for me was bad,i was under leveled without training for 3 days.The kanto region was horrible,and the story was bad too.jhoto was all cramped for the levels for gym leaders like
pryce:35 highest
8th gym(idk her name)lowest 33?well you get my point.
PS:if you disagree with my thoughts please dont post it 50 times as in 1 guy posts his ideas instead of doing the same just say what u would change,instead of a whole new list altogether ok?

blastoise91 said:
One is showing the Black, the male character (from Serebii) and the other is White, the female trainer (in promo).

What scarf? I don't see a scarf, to be honest the pic is too small to really tell but that looks like the girl to me with her big brown pooft hair.

blastoise91 said:
yea but in the pictures up the charater has a scarf the main other girl charater doesnt have a scarf
That happens to be White's purse/bag/thing, not a scarf /:

Fiveoclock said:
So, according to this, the team is Team Rocket and riding on animals replaces the bike.
/facepalm

These are rumors. Particularly hard to believe ones at that. I wouldn't put ANY weight on them at this point.

Fiveoclock said:
Actually, according to another website-
“Unfortunately, Pokemon do not follow you anymore. The upside to this however is that instead of HM type moves, Pokemon have a talent along with an ability. You still need to beat gyms to use certain talents, so you can’t catch a bird Pokemon and use fly right away. A new talent called “Saddled” allows you to ride certain Pokemon at the speed of a Bike, with the added benefit of making your Pokemon grow friendlier. As for HM moves with good usage in battle, they have become TM moves, so you can still hide using Fly. The Poketch also returns, with added phone functionality. You can also choose the screen’s color theme this time around; I prefer the Team Rocket red and black style.”

This info is very old, before the starters were revealed I think, and I'm not sure how legit it is, but if it is true it is some very interesting info.
So, according to this, the team is Team Rocket and riding on animals replaces the bike.
I don't know if I want this to be true or not. On the one hand, Team Rocket's back, and that's awesome. On the other hand, my Wynaut won't be following me around anymore, and that sucks. But on the other hand, fail HMs like Rock Smash and Cut wouldn't clutter up my Pokemon, and that is freakin' sweet.

cocowoushi said:
/facepalm

These are rumors. Particularly hard to believe ones at that. I wouldn't put ANY weight on them at this point.
In all fairness, the triple battle and female professor rumors turned out to be true, so really there's no telling just yet.

And a rumor is likely what it will stay. As much as I'd love to be able to ride my pokemon instead of a bike that magically fits in my bag, I don't see that happening. Then again, this gen has done quite a few things that have surprised me. And who knows, maybe Musharna's Dream Smoke and it's being involved with the Global Link is a hint to some pokemon being more involved outside of just battling.

Probably untrue rumours.

I do hope they introduce a 'Field Move' system to stop the craziness of needing half a team of HM slaves to roam the overworld.

Scrap HMs. The best ones could be turned into TMs, and the HMs would become Field Abilities. Important Field Abilities would be unlockable after badges are obtained, others would be available straight away.

buruxsiru said:
It could be any other country with red, white, blue, though, so..that's the reason for my half convinced stance.

Norway! :D

BTW, Hmm, wonder where the Airplane flies!

The other Regions dont have an Airport....

ArceusTrainer said:
Norway! :D

BTW, Hmm, wonder where the Airplane flies!

The other Regions don't have an Airport...

they can make new airport~ like the safari zone in HG and SS~ haha

Now that you mention the Safari Zone, maybe that's where the plane takes you. This time around the safari zone could be really large, maybe large enough to be on its own island and just maybe it's only accessible by plane. If the Isshu region really is lacking pokemon from past gens then the safari zone may be the place to go for past pokemon.

Back