July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

I think hopefully and i really hope so, that they actually have all the towns/cities from the game on to the anime because when i first really got into pokemon, I started to get into the show mor, and all of a sudden the narrator says a new city/town name. Im thinking i missed a town and i just wish there were more places to go in this game so im not stuck EV training like in HG/SS.:)

EDIT:And i want when you ride the airplane or the train that you can actually see whats inside of them becvause i thought thats what they would do with the monerail in HG/SS:)

Here's pretty much how the green dots on the in-game map line up with the real map.
vj.png

Looks like 5 areas of interest are covered by clouds.... (east mountain area)
Last two times they did this, they were covering up the Battle Frontier in both Platinum and HG/SS.
I don't think that's the case this time, so what could be so important to be covered up?

To the Brit complaining about Americans and how they say AIRPLANE: It's an American thing. You're gonna have to get used to it. I don't gripe when you use aeroplane, but your griping is making me mad. If it makes you happy, in the game, there's an attack called Aerial Ace. I'm almost convinced that the eagle means it's in America. It could be any other country with red, white, blue, though, so..that's the reason for my half convinced stance.
Wargle looks awesome, anyway.

Wargle? What type of name is that for a war eagle?
Ooooh... you combined "war" and "eagle", how original. X_x

And in response to howelllawson, possibly White Forest and Black City could be what's hidden in the Isshu map?
Just my thoughts. :>

I really don't think you'll be taking an airplane around Isshu when there is only one airport. The plane sort of needs a place to land and clearly there isn't an airport in every city. A train makes more sense.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Wargle? What type of name is that for a war eagle?
Ooooh... you combined "war" and "eagle", how original. X_x
Lol, I didn't think it sounded too great either, so I've been referring to it as Eagrawl (Eagle + Brawl). At least that doesn't sound like something you'd hear from someone trying to talk while underwater.

And does anyone else find it strange that out the 30 or so pokemon that have been revealed that we've yet to see a water type other than Mijumaru?

Pyro200 said:
And does anyone else find it strange that out the 30 or so pokemon that have been revealed that we've yet to see a water type other than Mijumaru?
No and I hope it stays that way. There's already a million water pokemon; REALLY GOOD pokemon too. They don't need any more.

Who made up the name Wargle? Sounds a bit like a baby noise or something weird.

Also anyone else got that there is like 2-3 extra pages that shouldn't be there and thus don't work?

I do, and I've seen that problem before numerous times in other threads. It's usually only one extra page though.

Giuseppe said:
I do, and I've seen that problem before numerous times in other threads. It's usually only one extra page though.

Yeah, thats why I only ever use the Lite mode to view to fourms (found at the bottom of the page). It shows all the pages at once, so you can link to any without leaving the thread

Hey i was lurking 2chan and i found this image...
1278937747417.jpg

Looks like some info of how to get zoura?

cocowoushi said:
No and I hope it stays that way. There's already a million water pokemon; REALLY GOOD pokemon too. They don't need any more.
Mind you, I pretty much agree. I mean like 1/5 of the pokemon we know are water type, but still, I'd rather not have the type get completely shafted like fire types did last gen. Even if its just like 2 or 3 new water type lines, I'd like to see every type get some new additions. Ghost and Fighting especially.

Darkfinal said:
Hey i was lurking 2chan and i found this image...
Looks like some info of how to get zoura?

Last month's news, sorry.

Pyro200 said:
Mind you, I pretty much agree. I mean like 1/5 of the pokemon we know are water type, but still, I'd rather not have the type get completely shafted like fire types did last gen. Even if its just like 2 or 3 new water type lines, I'd like to see every type get some new additions. Ghost and Fighting especially.

I'm sure they'll get a few more mons, but the less, the better IMHO. Ghost, Fighting, Fire, and Electric all need some love.

I'm honestly a little worried by the number of Psychic pokemon that have been cropping up so far, since that is another saturated group, but respectfully, a lot of said Psychics are Legendaries.

Chardan said:
Yeah, thats why I only ever use the Lite mode to view to fourms (found at the bottom of the page). It shows all the pages at once, so you can link to any without leaving the thread
Lite mode is no different, it's split into pages too <.<
It just makes it uglier.

I know there is an airplane, but I've never seen it. Is it on any scan?

BTW, for those complaining about people who call Wooguru "Wargle" It's the freaking same -.- Wooguru is the mix or War and Eagle, to americanize it and for easier remembering, people just call it Wargle, let them be.
It's as if I called Rankurusu, "Chaolus". At least when you read Wargle you know it's Wooguru, if I just typed "I love Chaolus!" would you get it? I doubt it.

And are these scans all the pages of Pokemon in this month's CoroCoro?
I want more lol

Green Blob - Its a bunny that got trapped in jello. Best of all, MAGIC GUARD. Its an insane ability, and I hope it can put the ability to good use. I'm hoping for Water/Ghost (a water bear)

Gothic Women - I actually like this one. It reminds me of those dolls that stack into each other. Dark definately, as well as female only (I hope). Perhaps a secondary typing of Ghost.

Munna evo - It looks cool. I may just use it. Its a mono-psychic.

Minezumi - It isn't as awesome as Chirami (Technician + Multi hit move + Normal Stab = Delicious), but I am definitely using it in game.

Chizmey said:
I know there is an airplane, but I've never seen it. Is it on any scan?

And are these scans all the pages of Pokemon in this month's CoroCoro?
I want more lol
It is an airplane in the third pic.keannofausto discovered it.
corocoro-new-batch.jpg

And for the scans i think they have other pages because it was said that not the all information was leaked.

Back