July 'CoroCoro' Scans Leaking [7/11]

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
Also I'm glad we can confirm the the girl in that one VS video with Cherren is a girl and not a pokemon like people seemed to think.

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
Drakeman said:
Minezumi's a potential HM Slave too. :D

I think he might beat you up if you try :p He looks like a mad mad beaver.

Already this game seems to have more important characters in it than ever before. Anyone else feel this? It's great though, I like the idea of having many rivals and supporters/enemies.

WhitexFalcon

How do you explain the MOHAWK GRENADE?
corocoro-white-fortress.jpg
Is that a gym I see in the upper right corner of the box at the bottom of the page?

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
I'm fairly certain minezumi is supposed to be a Chipmonk. Hopefully he ends up as something crazy, because of the eyes. Also, there is no confirmation of his type yet ? He might be fighting and end up fighting/dark.

ManhattanTheStarr

:<>
I hope Minezumi will be either a chipmunk, or a groundhog. I'm REALLY hoping for a groundhog, so we can have a Normal/Ground type. Also, FINALLY Munna's evolution was revealed. So many of those "Munna evolves into Drowzee" speculation threads have finally been proven wrong. I also find the new eagle Pokemon very interesting. Of course, it's not going to be the common bird, but I wouldn't mind having one in my team. :3

Oh, and not to sound like a complainer, but I was hoping for something better in Koromori's appearance... The weird heart shaped nose... the "eyes"... Well, the eyes really just reminds me of Piloswine. :B
And it's about time we get a female childhood friend as well as a male childhood friend. I was getting tired of being pushed around by some dude all the time... I wonder if the opposite protagonist of the one you choose will even make an appearance in Black and White. I hope not. :x

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
Minezumi's eyes are very interesting.

I wonder if they're just part of it's looks or if it effects anything. Maybe he'll be the first Insane pokemon? :eek:

Wooguru looks great, even though he's the only pokemon so far that does remind me of certain creatures. I wonder if there's a pre-evo to him...

Weyard

Aspiring Trainer
Stop saying that Munna having an "apparent" evolution proves that it doesn't evolve into Drowzee. It could be an ALTERNATE evolution for all we know. It doesn't prove anything.

Male Munna's might evolve into Drowzee, Females might evolve into Musharna. Meaning that they might make corrections to all the Pokemon who appear to be male/female. (drozee family-Male, Abra family-Male, Kangaskahn-Female, machop family-Male, Lopunny family-Female, etc.)

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
ManhattanTheStarr said:
Oh, and not to sound like a complainer, but I was hoping for something better in Koromori's appearance... The weird heart shaped nose... the "eyes"... Well, the eyes really just reminds me of Piloswine. :B

I thought the black heart shaped part was the "eye" and the two other bits were just fluff? :S

Anima

Aspiring Trainer
The Drowzee ain't gonna suddenly be male only, they didn't do that to the Ralts family when Gallade appeared in Gen IV. So they're not gonna do it now. Besides I really don't get how Munna could be related to Drowzee.

Hemlocke

Aspiring Trainer
ManhattanTheStarr said:

i may be wrong, but i was under the impression that it just had one big eye

Waninoko

ワニノコ
ManhattanTheStarr said:
I hope Minezumi will be either a chipmunk, or a groundhog. I'm REALLY hoping for a groundhog, so we can have a Normal/Ground type. Also, FINALLY Munna's evolution was revealed. So many of those "Munna evolves into Drowzee" speculation threads have finally been proven wrong. I also find the new eagle Pokemon very interesting. Of course, it's not going to be the common bird, but I wouldn't mind having one in my team. :3

And it's about time we get a female childhood friend as well as a male childhood friend. I was getting tired of being pushed around by some dude all the time... I wonder if the opposite protagonist of the one you choose will even make an appearance in Black and White. I hope not. :x

A Chipmunk pokemon could also be normal/ground as they are primarily ground-dwellers and live in burrows.

I'm also finally happy with a female childhood friend that isn't just the opposite-gender-of-you helping character. And for that matter, a female professor. I was getting a bit tired of older white men professors :/

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username
for now forget about muuna being related to drowzee till its confirmed