Wi-Fi Trades Joey and Richkid's Wonderful Extravaganza, now closed...

Answer each question!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Joey and Richkid's Trading to there's no tomorrow store! First auction... Either a Pichu or Elekid! See details on t

To enter the auction for Elekid, yes. To enter for the Pichu, a Light Ball.

RE: Joey and Richkid's Trading to there's no tomorrow store! First auction... Either a Pichu or Elekid! See details on t

ah
i have if u wanna 5 heart scales

sure thing sharingandac.

Joey: we're going to do this

as many heart scales as they want they can trade for more entries in the auction.

Sure! OK, but what else interests you sharingdac if I am getting all 5 Heart Scales now? I have no more empoleon, so... yeah.

eh,now its my time to correct you spell:SHARINGANDAC.but call me shar
if u have swanpert....i will like

Only have one. Sorry, I did not see the an. Um... will Mudkip satisfy? Also, front page revamped thanks to TFH!

Your quite welcome, always glad to help (richkid, I have just started working on one for u)

I can send in the heart scale soon, if u want, I am just working on the page for richkid.

joey.see if u wanna any pokemon of my thead.mudkip ok.i will trade the mudkip for any pokemon of my thead

@TFH: What is the trade for us that you proposed, if you did propose one?
@sharingandac: I like the Shiny Manaphy and Mesprit listed!

ok,joe,so mudkip for mesprit or manaphy?

Shiny, yes? (Sorry, need shinies for front page!) Correct anyway.

I havent proposed a deal yet, but I am interested in any GOOD EV/IV pokes or UT good IV pokemon.

shiny?yes,but say:mesprit or manaphy?

Oh... Manaphy please! I will edit the front page as I am posting this.

kk.so lets trade tomorrow at the same time as is now?

I can trade now if you want. I just need to get a Mudkip egg for you. What items will your pokemon be holding? I'm suprised more people are not trying to jump at this Pichu!

heart scale,but tomorrow we trade.joey i wanna purpose a thead partnership

Sorry, two people is plenty. OK, I will mark it by you. I will now PM Rotom-Cut.

what i saying is i can give pokemons to u. thead

Oh... that's fine. I may need to make a staff section. I will soon. Also, big poll on top!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back