Wi-Fi Trades Joey and Richkid's Wonderful Extravaganza, now closed...

Answer each question!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Joey and Richkid's Trading to there's no tomorrow store! First auction... Either a Pichu or Totodile! See details on

Not really, why? What were you looking for? And it is probably a url error. Make sure you copied the top EXACTLY and put it in url like I taught you to.

RE: Joey and Richkid's Trading to there's no tomorrow store! First auction... Either a Pichu or Totodile! See details on

ok, I am just looking for EV pokes or some good IV and nature guys I can EV XD got any?

Not really, sorry. Anything else of interest?

TFH: i can get and have some fairly good IV'. it may take a little while but ill be able to.

can I get a trade thread link?

And sorry, Joey, not interested at the moment but the raffles look good, Il be in them, also, I may be able to AR clone for u, I just got one today :)

TFH: it's the second post in this thread.......

Can you breed an adamant totidle with good IVs? If so I ll give you a shiny!

Not part of the auction Blastoiseolife? If so, sure. If it is part of the auction, you can still do a regular trade. Anyway, I have this auction fail for everyone.
Pichu fail: Lv. 1, Gentle (Moves of auction too: Volt Tackle, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Charm), Female, 15/9/15/14/15. Remember, IVs may not become clear until Lv. 30. TFH, I will put you on the cloners.

hey,u have a empoleon to trade?i love empoleons and i collect it.so if u have i will offer to you a shiny infernape maximum eve on attack and speed.

I have two, one normal and one shiny. I will give you the normal one if you want it. Also, would you care to enter an auction while you are at it?

,what is a auction?and i wannan the normal

sharingandac: i also have empoleon.(please do note this is a combined trade thread so im not stealing trades)

Yeah, although my trading side is a massive upgrade from last time, do not forget richkid is here too. In the meantime, I am replacing my Flychu because of the dang daycare and breeding Adamant Totodile.
EDIT: An auction is where people do trades with items attached (see my post on page 1) to pokemon they are trading regularly and get a chance to win special pokemon at the end of the month.

THANKS FOR you twos.so i think i gonna do a auction joey and rickboy,i wanna to u empoleon,because i love empoleons.i will trade with joe for the infernape,but i doing a massive update on my trade thead.WHEM I FINISHED the update,u see what u want for empoleon.thanks

Yep! Also, can you do me a favor? Quick grammar lesson (sorry, I get annoyed by it):
1. Spaces between sentences. Example: THANKS FOR you twos. so...
2. Proper grammer structure. Example: Thank for you two...
3. Capitalize first word in sentences. Example: So...
4. Capitalize I when it is alone.
5. Spaces between commas. Example: richkid, I
6. Spell out all words. Example: you, not u
7. Spell as accurately as you can please.
That's it. Sorry, I just get annoyed with that style of writing that you are using.

sorry,im not american actually,i am brazillian,but,after all,you understand what i saying.

This is true. Are you able to trade now or should I put you on a wait list?
EDIT: Pardon this interruption. It has come to my attention that my Totodiles cannot learn Dragon Dance with my pokemon, so that auction is cancelled. I will figure out what to do, just sit tight.

joey if u can wait,i gonna battle right now.ps:see my thead to view if i have something you want

OK. Also, I have come to this conclusion. The Totodile will now be replaced by an Elekid of the same nature. This way, it gets an extra oomph to it. Anyway, you will be on the wait list and I will PM Rotom-Cut to see if that trade will go through. Have fun! So far, with 18 days left, no Heart Scales or Light Balls have come in, even with both pokemon in my possession as of now.

you wanna heart scale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back