Wi-Fi Trades Joey and Richkid's Wonderful Extravaganza, now closed...

Answer each question!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3
Hello, Big Brother owner here! I have finally got some cloners so we can start trading now as soon as they clone some pokemon for us. Let's get trading!!!

How to post in the thread:
-Make an offer with each request.
-No spamming or flamming.
-Other rules:
-You get banned, you are blacklisted. This will only effect if you had business here before. Each blacklisting will be for one month.

Blacklist:
None. Keep it that way.

You are probably wondering what goes on here. Well, I allow for pokedex trades if you want to finish that thing like I recently did at an astonishing time of 358:48!

My lovely wants:
Quite simple really.
Shinies that I do not have.
481.png
490.png
Mesprit and Manaphy
Bag_TMs_and_HMs_pocket_icon.png
Bag_Items_pocket_icon.png
Any TMs and EV items
Events! (I hardly have any)

Shinies!!! Touched unless stated. Cloning is necessary.
160.png
Feraligatr
395.png
Empoleon
130.png
Lake of Rage Gyarados (Docile and UT)
257.png
Blaziken
251.png
Celebi (Says 10 Anniversary, but it is probably a hack. UT and Gentle)
249.png
Lugia (Lonely)
Spr_4h_150_s.png
Mewtwo (Mild and UT)
Spr_4h_172_s.png
Pikachu-colored Pichu (Jolly and VERY slight touch (Little bro wanted me to show him Volt Tackle on a Lv. 15 Psyduck))
243.png
13th Movie UT Raikou
245.png
13th Movie UT Suicune
244.png
13th Movie UT Entei

Legends!!! (Nature stated by each, if there are multiple, and if they are UT. Cloning is necessary, as I am kinda a pack rat. Anything with a special tag (Example: 10th Anniversary) means high offer only)
486.png
Regigigas (Lonely, Slightly Touched)
493.png
TRU Arceus (Docile, UT)
382.png
Kyogre x3 (Adamant (Touched, leveled-up by 3), Hasty (UT), and Lax (Touched, not leveled-up))
245.png
Suicune x2 (Lax (10 Anniversary, UT) and Timid (UT))
484.png
Palkia (Touched, Lv. 72 from Platinum, Gentle)
489.png
Phione (UT and Bold)
244.png
Entei x2 (Mild (Slight Touch, Lv. 41) and Impish (Slight Touch, Not leveled-up)
485.png
Heatran x2 (Both Touched) (Lv. 73 and Docile) (Lv. 56 and Careful)
250.png
Ho-oh x2 (Lv. 100 and Docile) (UT Lv. 45 and Modest)
251.png
Celebi x2 (Hack, Lv. 100, Lonely) (Possible Hack, Lv. 70, UT, Shiny)
492.png
Shaymin x2 (Both UT) (Lonely and Mild (TRU))
243.png
Raikou x2 (Both UT) (Hardy (10th Anniversary) and Bashful))
Spr_4d_479.png
Rotom x3 (All UT) (Naughty (Lawnmower), Gentle (Microwave), and Quiet (Fridge))
145.png
Zapdos x2 (Rash (UT) and Quiet (Touched))
488.png
Cresselia x2 (Hardy (UT) and Hasty (Touched))
482.png
Azelf x3 (All UT) (Brave, Naughty, and Modest)
150.png
Mewtwo x2 (Touched) (Bold and Gentle)
249.png
Lugia x2 (Lonely (Shiny) and Adamant (Touched))
480.png
Uxie (Slight touch, Modest)
386.png
Deoxys (SPACE C, Impish, VERY Slight Touch)
151.png
Mew (Touched, Pokemon Movie 7, Quirky)
487.png
Giratina x3 (Bold (Arceus Event, Slight Touch (Lv.4)), Quirky (Touched), and Naive (Slight Touch))
491.png
Darkrai x2 (Touched) (Docile (Newmoon Island) and Brave (ALAMOS))
383.png
Groudon x2 (Relaxed (UT) and Calm (Touched by 2 levels in Hoenn))
377.png
Regirock (Brave and UT)
379.png
Registeel (Serious and UT)
385.png
Jirachi x2 (Bold (SMR2010) and Rash (NZ, looks touched, can't tell. (Did it arrive at level 5? If so, touched. Lv. 50? Slight Touch)))
483.png
Dialga x2 (Touched) (Impish and Serious)
384.png
Rayquaza x3 (First UT, last two Touched) (Quirky, Adamant, and Jolly)
380.png
Latias x2 (Touched) (Relaxed and Jolly)
381.png
Latios (Slight Touch) (Jolly)
144.png
Articuno x3(See Rayquaza for training, changing UT to VERY slight touch) (Brave, Docile, and Timid)
378.png
Regice (UT and Serious)
A lot to read, huh? Sadly, all events that I have are mentioned, except for my Touched Flychu. Don't have it anymore because the stupid daycare couple stole the Fly from Flychu!

I also IV breed if you want. Be prepared for it to cost a bit though, as it will take a while. Even more for EV training after breeding. To see what I mean:
IV breeding or EV trading- A Heart Scale, Light Ball, or other rare item.
Both- Shiny or Event

Auctions! To start off the thread we have 2 auctions:

172.png
To get this Mild, Thunderbolting, Volt Tackling Pichu, (Nature can be changed if you want), I want a Light Ball for this rare cutie. If you want it to have certain IVs/EVs, then it will cost you a shiny.
Entries (max 5 for each person):
No one!

239.png
To get this Adamant Elekid, I require a Heart Scale. If you want it to have certain EVs/IVs, I require a shiny too.
Entries (max 5 for each person):
TFH: Currently 4

These items need to be sent to me by the end of the month. At that time, I will begin breeding for what I said I would give while announcing the winner. Each item means one entry in a raffle. I will then do the raffle and tell you who wins in each division for the first auction, then the winner of the single pokemon after that. So come on, bring in your lovely items!

Wait list:
1. Sharingandac (My Empoleon for his Shiny Infernape and a Mudkip egg for his Shiny Manaphy) (Possibly Shiny Empoleon for Shiny Rayquaza) (7/14/10)
2. Legendhunter32 (Goons Scizor, Movie Celebi, and a Manaphy for the Crown Trio)
Possible trades, Starting 7/13/10, the possible trades here will be up for one week before being taken down:
My Jolly Latias (will be cloned, if not, no deal) for Shiny Chikorita (Rotom-Cut) (Taken down 7/20/10)

Cloners I know:
Pokekid2000
The Flaming Ho-oh

Well, have fun! You can trade with me starting now, but through PM so our posts are back to back here in this store of glam.

RE: Joey and Richkid... Trade 'till you drop!

Rules
I will do pokedex trades if you want to
I cannot Clone so i will have to ask another person to clone
I can breed(not good with IV's or the nature thing yet)
I cannot EV
Darkrai, Arceus, and Shaymin Are welcomed providing they are the event ones)

Shinys:
SS Gyarados T Lv. 38
130.png

HG Gyarados UT Lv. 30

Non-Shinys:
216.png
Various Teddiursas With Pickup
Have to Check Game For the rest
Events/Legendaries:
172.png
Pikachu Colored Pichu(both trained one at LV 35 and one at 30 Still
492.png
Oaks Letter Shaymin(UT i think)
386.png
Gamestop Deoxys
385.png
Gamestop Jirachi
491.png
Movie Darkrai
133.png
Shiny Eevee
384.png
Rayquaza, Brave, Lv.50 - HP: 178 (26/0),Atk: 187 (30/0),Def: 100 (10/0),Sp.Atk: 161 (12/0),Sp.Def: 108 (26/0),Spd: 98 (18/0)

Item Haves:
Almost anything you can get at the Pokeathlon i can get for you
Bag_Master_Ball_Sprite.png
xX Master Ball(AR cheat code)
Have to check games for the rest

Breeding Service:
I will breed. I at this moment don't get the whole breed for natures thing so i cant do that quite yet. Will try and start IV breeding once i figure that out.(is the nature thing where you get a good natured ditto and put an everstone on it and then that nature will go to the egg?)(IV breeding just happens randomly right?)

Currently Breeding:
216.png
Teddiursa With Pickup

RNG Breeding:
COMING SOON

Wants:
493.png
Movie Arceus
492.png
Movie Shaymin
491.png
Movie Darkrai
25.png
Shiny Pikachu
25.png
EV'ed Pikachu

RE: Joey and Richkid... Trade 'till you drop!

Begin trading! We will soon conduct auctions.

RE: Joey and Richkid's Trading to there's no tomorrow store! First auction... Either a Pichu or Totodile! See details on

I will enter the totodile auction!!! tell me when u can trade though this may be hard as it is TERRIBLY hard to arrange a time with me, just telling u now.

RE: Joey and Richkid's Trading to there's no tomorrow store! First auction... Either a Pichu or Totodile! See details on

I can trade now. What do you have to offer with a Heart Scale attached and what do you want? The way it works is we do a trade with you having a Heart Scale attached, then a raffle is made at the end of the month to determine who gets it.

I know, I cant trade now though Idont have my DS XD Il PM u when ready, Iknow ur on a lot

OK, it does not have to be now. You can still offer and ask for what you want. I can put you on a wait list. Remember, besides Mesprit and Manaphy, I have gotten everything in the regular dex, not shiny dex.

BUMP! Auctions up! Have fun!

Hey Yeah. I just started my game so I really Dont have any good pokemons. I really want one so an egg is fine. Let me know if your still interested! Pm me Im not very good in forums and I get lost easily in here LOL

Umm... do you have a Heart Scale or anything of worth, like a Nugget so I can get eggs for the auction? And what do you have to offer?

I'll enter the auction for the totodile I got a Shiny Chikorita I beileve Calm and I have a Heart Scale. Also could you nickname the totodile for me.

- Rotom-Cut

Umm... The part where I hand it out is later, so if you win, sure. What do you want for the Shiny Chikorita?

Shiny chikorita for Jolly Latios?

- Rotom-Cut

Can you clone it?

Most liekly yes but if I can't then no deal?

- Rotom-Cut

Correct. This Latias (Lv. 89 and holding a Magnet) is my first one ever and used specifically for the Battle Frontier. As it is one of my favorite pokemon as well, I like to hold onto it. Still, if you can trade, okay. Also, are you also interested in the valuable Pichu auction? Or does the nature need to be swapped?

BUMP! The nature of Pichu will now be either Mild or Rash, whichever comes first.
EDIT: Officially Mild!

the shiny one> I thought it was calm.

BTW check out my sig :)

You made a link to google? And it was, but I saw that it raised Sp. Def., not Sp. Atk. Therefore, I changed it to whichever came first. That was mild. So, who's up to trade?

I got ur link below, trying to figure out how that linked 2 google, any ideas? Also, do u have EVed pokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back