Japan's XY11: 'Explosive Fighter / Cruel Traitor', CP5: 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection'

It's great seeing all these cards, but what I want to see at the moment is how Magearna is worked into the set. Very exciting.

Decent... yeah, that's polite for CRAP. So I guess that means that dual types aren't as OP as crap as I wanted 'em to be.

I don't want Pokemon to waste these Dual-Types on some sort of rare ([reverse]holos). I mean come on let's save 'em for the ultra rares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering that the set is inspired by/connected to the movie coming out this summer, it's possible that it's related to the role that Mega Gardevoir plays in the movie. However, given how little we know of both the set and the movie, there's not really much to base speculation off of.

In the movie one of the possible villains own a shiny mega Gardevoir as their main pokemon.
Since they can't add the full story from the movies into the set they are instead just making Gardevoir the villain leading the "cruel traitors" against the other set as the set's theme,
my money is on a Megiarna and a volcanion theme deck.

So this thing is like M Gardevoir-EX and Delphox combined... Awesome!
I can see this getting some play, hopefully we get a little more fairy support.

This will definitely be a fun card to play. Might even see some success in tournament. Hopefully Yveltal BREAK will be pretty good as well.

Xerneas Break seems to work well with Xerneas XY01 and Max Elixir. Would not run it with Togekiss since it would be less reliable than Max Elixir and Xerneas XY01.

I kind of like this Xerneas BREAK, might be a good attacker to go with my M. Gardevvoir EX.

Now if only we had a fairy who let each fairy energy attached to your fairy Pokémon count as two energy.

Back