Japan's XY11: 'Explosive Fighter / Cruel Traitor', CP5: 'Mythical / Legendary Dream Holo Collection'

Xerneas BREAK seems very scary, since it can even utilise Fighting Spirit Belt to have a 190 HP Xerneas on the field.

Now if only there was some sort of "Fairy Mirage" Ability...
and if you don't know what I'm talking about:
D3Rq7GH.png

I like it! Except that it only gives +20HP rather than +40HP and +10 attack of FF Belt. Might be a neat tech in a fairy deck, but 150 isn't really big enough to be a meat shield vs. Night March. 170 is okay.

I hope Arommatisse XY01 gets a reprint here too alongside the Geomancy Xerneas.

Xerneas BREAK seems very scary, since it can even utilise Fighting Spirit Belt to have a 190 HP Xerneas on the field.

Unfortunately, a BREAK pokemon is no longer a Basic so FF Belt doesn't do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems like it could possibly be a bit rogue, but I don't see it getting much play in actual tournaments. It could have some use, though.

This has allot of potential mostly due to the fact that this is coming out in a post night march standard Hopefully. As it says all energy that means DCE can be used to accelerate damage on top of the obvious geomancy. Making this a stage 1 that can deal 100 damage for 2 enery(upon the second attack) and thats without taking into account successful Max elixirs. Also it provides a nice back up attacker that Fairy Giratina needed so i'm already thinking this could be a very potent deck

It's attack is similar to darkrai' Dark Pulse attack except its cost is more strict but Geomancy can speed that up. I don't think it's a bad a card at all.

Underwhelming. Requires a lot of energies in play to hit the magic numbers, especially with Fighting Fury Belt(s) around.

Might be alright if Fairy actually gets some decent ways to accelerate energy, but even then you need 9 out to OHKO most EXs, and far more to touch Fury Belted EXs and Megas.

You could maybe fit a couple in Rainbow Road decks to give your Xerneas a bit more HP....?

at least fairy has something to hit jolteon ex with, finally a decent fairy non ex atker that can trade with night march since at most you only need 6 energy to knock out everything in their deck. This would work very well with mega gardevoir variant, 20x20 vs 30x30 but still nothing to laugh at because if you can't OHKO this thing it will just keep max potioning with aromatiess.

I think that it could be good, but the for cost of pure Fairy energy, I personally take it as a risk. I don'y use cards that take pure energy, (as in only 1 energy of a kind for an attack such as 3 dark energy) or have anything above a 3 energy requirement. I just hope that Yveltal Break will only use three energy or less and not have to be a pure energy user.

I can see a full Xerneas deck coming from this. Geomancy combined with Max Elixir makes for some decent acceleration. Is it all powerful? Probably not, but the engine is there for a fun deck at least.

20x is too weak to be all that scary, unless you're using a Dragon deck. Especially if Aromatisse sees no reprint and Xerneas loses good accel / healing. (XY surely rotates before this becomes Standard legal.) Without Aromatisse, Xerneas is stuck both as your accelerator and attacker, which won't last long.

With so much energy on the field, all it takes is a Lysandre to pick off something with a high amount and the attack becomes dinky. I just don't see it being used as the main attacker in a [Y] deck.

Ohhhhh. This will be fun in a Primal Clash Gardevoir Deck.

With so much energy on the field, all it takes is a Lysandre to pick off something with a high amount and the attack becomes dinky. I just don't see it being used as the main attacker in a [Y] deck.

If you would be going for this type of attack the only thing that takes all your energy would be Omega Barrier Regirock. Will it be top tier craziness not banking on it but it will be fun.

Back