Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

This is a man who wants to draw a Pokemon Manga.

I repeat.
This is a man who wants to draw a Pokemon Manga.

-slams fists on table- LET HIM DRAW A MANGA. LET HIM DRAW A MANGA.

The art is so beautiful. The effect is kinda meh but I'm sure there will be some use for it.

seems like a sweet one-off for mill decks! (i dunno if a mill deck would use much more than 1? you probably want to use regular supporters a lot..) and i have a sweet spot for any kanto-throwback card n_n

I managed to find the last 2 at my local GameStop yesterday. They're usually the ones that have the pin boxes first. Target is usually the last.

Oh, so this is where Waluigi spends his time. Guess he needed the money since Nintendo doesn't seem to have work for him.

I wonder with this card if there is going to be any other kind of deck milling cards for Fates Collide. They are reprinting Devolution Spray so I wonder if we'll see another mill ability like Toppling Wind Aggron.
The Card is risky with the coin flips but considering who you enlisted as your supporter I shouldn't be too surprised.

On a good day they get a raise, fair day a pat on the back and on bad days blasted off by those meddling kids and their dog.

Full Art with the Rocket Trio would be fine but we'll most likely get Alakazam with a full and secret rare.

Why are people saying Diance's Ability stacks? It has to be Active to be used.
So the artwork depicts Complete Zygarde's strips as serpent heads, kinda in a Hydreigon way. Awesome. The more serpentine the guy ends up being, the best.
The zygarde strips actually combine to fire the beam

I wonder with this card if there is going to be any other kind of deck milling cards for Fates Collide. They are reprinting Devolution Spray so I wonder if we'll see another mill ability like Toppling Wind Aggron.
The Card is risky with the coin flips but considering who you enlisted as your supporter I shouldn't be too surprised.

On a good day they get a raise, fair day a pat on the back and on bad days blasted off by those meddling kids and their dog.

Full Art with the Rocket Trio would be fine but we'll most likely get Alakazam with a full and secret rare.
Pretty sure deck milling is gonna be in this set. The card is one risky play. Not a risk I'm willing to take. Also there's gonna be some sort of FA Supporter. Perhaps it will be this but who knows. First off Skyla was the most random FA supporter in awhile. I feel going with the FA Giovanni it won't be that random.

The entirely colorless attack cost strikes me as interesting - I wonder what Clefable will be like.

Not a particularly exciting card, but the art is super cute! Hard to believe this set is already coming out next week.

The entirely colorless attack cost strikes me as interesting - I wonder what Clefable will be like.

Did you mean Wigglytuff, or is there actually a Clefable coming? Cuz if so there was a Clefable in BKP and Generations too...

Back