Japan's XY10 Set: 'Awakening of Psychic Kings,' Alakazam!

Ok, since the commenting system is down for the day on the new posts, what does everyone think about them?
I swear if Toad gets more cards to help it (like reprints of Hypno Toxic Laser and Virbank City Gym) I am going to jump out a window. #KillTheToad! I like Wobboffet BREAK, but I dont see any uses for it. Shaymin EX will be nice to still have, and I love that Jirachi FA. I wish it was for the Jirachi Mythical Collection! :D

Ok, since the commenting system is down for the day on the new posts, what does everyone think about them?

I'm annoyed at the Seismitoad-EX reprint, and annoyed at the fact there's another Shaymin-EX with new artwork for me to buy for my collection (I still don't have both from Roaring Skies yet thanks to their price). Some alternate artwork reprints for the EXs that aren't overused meta cards (Manectric-EX, Yveltal-EX, Lucario-EX etc.) would be really nice though.

I kind of like the idea that they're reprinting a lot of staple cards (because we'll have a bigger pool of good cards to use in the long run), but it's kind of sad it doesn't leave much room to shake things up a bit more.

I wish they told us 10 months ago when we were forced to buy Shaymin-EX that they would have a reprint. That made us loose $20 per Shaymin-EX :mad:. I am fine with Siesmotoad-EX because it doesn't have that big of an impact on the game right now. Only in expanded should we be worried.

I wish they told us 10 months ago when we were forced to buy Shaymin-EX that they would have a reprint. That made us loose $20 per Shaymin-EX :mad:. I am fine with Siesmotoad-EX because it doesn't have that big of an impact on the game right now. Only in expanded should we be worried.
You bought those cards. I usually buy them right before the new set comes out but okay do what you do. And yes I am INCREDIBLY surprised they brought back the ridiculously overpowered frog back (I kinda like it because my school's mascot is the Frogs) but really. Yeah expanded is gonna have some trouble with this and possibly even Standard. I mean this thing is beast but when you look at a few of the things opposing it I guess you do have a point that this is more news for expanded than standard. Oh well it is what it is.

Mega Audino Would be a Decent Deck Against Night March 110 Should ko any pumpkaboo or joltik and the secondary can take out a joltik or damaged pumpkaboo becauser you would be playing a supporter every turn anyways.

Back