Japan's SM6+ Set, 'Dragon Storm,' Plus 'Champion Road' Mini-Set!

CaptZero

Aspiring Trainer
Reshiram + Infernape? It has one huge benefit over ho-oh, which is that it doesn't rely on t1 Kiawe to function. If the attack did 120 or 130 instead of 110 that would be nice.

If Lance Prism Star becomes meta defining getting a between turns burn ko should negate that card, right?

Hardly enough reason to start running Reshiram GX over Ho-oh, but interesting nonetheless.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Quagsire - 1.) Aqua Patch 2.) Brooklet Hill 3.)Very good atk 4.) The same as Genesect but Stage 1. 3-4 Geodudes

Senorsmith

Aspiring Trainer
This can be used to power up Palkia GX much quicker, as you can water patch/elixirs to the bench and send it up to the active Palkia! Can also use Brooklet Hill to get Whooper to the bench.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Actually, Reshiram GX isn't all that bad.
Victini <>, however... broke my expectations.

Quagsire would be a lot better if it could move Energy around in all directions, but this is nonetheless pretty darn good.
I HATE that lazy-art.

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
Oh my goodness!!! The Reshiram-GX! I could make an Expanded deck with Flareon-EX with it! the GX attack seems quite practical to power up a Flareon, that's 150, and 180 with a choice band, and there are probably some other things that could boost attack most likely (I'll have to remember :D)

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
This can be used to power up Palkia GX much quicker, as you can water patch/elixirs to the bench and send it up to the active Palkia! Can also use Brooklet Hill to get Whooper to the bench.
The problem is we will never know when do we get Water Palkia, or it will be gone for good

Zzrrdd

Aspiring Trainer
Quagsires pretty good. Nice 2-2 line at most in a lot of water decks that play a lot of basic water energy

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Victini and Lysandre prism stars might make Turtles good again. I mean, if you have 5 Fire in the discard, a Muscle Band and Steam Up twice, you do 220. Then Lysandre prism star a Hex away. Besides, I love Turtles anyway, so I'll rebuild the deck once Lysandre drops, then put Victini in the deck if it's still at all relevant.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Oh, and Quagsire isn't bad. At least, while Manaphy-EX is still in format. Remember Aromatisse box? Quagsire could be a worse version of that. Invasion, move the Energy, Max Potion your bench guy, retreat for free, move them right back on. I mean, it'll be fun at worst.

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
As an energy-moving deck player, this is like a slap in the face. It would be good if it could move energy anywhere. But no, only from the bench to the active. The biggest strength of energy moving is being able to spread your energy out among your pokemon in a way that minimizes any Guzma plays your opponent can make. This removes that option. I think this is honestly a pretty bad card, even though it looks kinda cool. I mean, Aromatisse was only ever like tier 2-3 at best, and that was with being able to move energy anywhere.

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
Those attack names though... Vermilion and Infinity :p. Makes sense, seeing as we have recently gotten a frying pan and a small rock. (And yes, I know they’ll be changed in translation, but it’s just funny)