News Japan's SM4+ Set: 'GX Battle Boost!'

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Super cute artwork by Kanako Eo!! My favorite artist in Pokemon, for sure. And I love how colorful and simple the background is too.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
What do you think Mina's card will do? She was super passive in the game just handing you the Z Crystal (I still love her design though - hopefully in Ultra S&M she'll have a bigger role). I would love if her card was just as passive-yet powerful; like a Computer Search supporter ("Just discard whatever and take whatever.").

edit:
*Also, thinking of Ace Spec card ideas. Wouldn't it be cool if the Alola Elite Four were like the new Ace Spec cards? They would be the first gold secret rare Supporters and you could "only have one Elite Four member in your deck." They could each provide crazy powerful support, but only one card is allowed in a deck. I think that would be cool.
I mean, we already have 3/4 Elite 4 as cards. The only one we're missing is the one who plays polo or whatever.

Kawaki

Aspiring Trainer
I mean, we already have 3/4 Elite 4 as cards. The only one we're missing is the one who plays polo or whatever.

True, but I'd like to see an alternative "Elite Four" titled card (to separate them from their traditional cards). After all, beating Hala in the early game as compared to the challenge atop Mount Lanakila is vastly different. So I think that official title would amp up their play-ability in the TCG, should there ever be a need for stronger supporters.

Sparkeagle

Aspiring Trainer
Lana reprint! If only a better card had a full art or secret rare printed since Choice band and field blower are just reprinted right after getting revealed in like Guardians Rising and Burning Shadows. Anything that didn't get a secret rare in the sets of 2017 is probably staying in our next rotation longer than the rest of the 2017 sets. So Olivia is safe to assume

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
Hm... How curious. I'm intrigued by the potential that this opens up. Water-type Golisopod, for instance? Interesting. Very interesting.

SceptileSquad

Leaf Blade!
I don't know what else there is to say besides 'interesting'...

on a side note, will this Araquanid have the fire weakness like most grass types, despite it's ability, or will it carry the grass weakness (a grass type weak to grass - interesting again) or pull a Ho-Oh and be weak to something like lightning?

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
This is almost similar to Mr. Mime who has a Bench Barrier ability similar to the PLF Psychic Mr. Me. But the attacks are different. I think the atk is GCC, just to continue the "copy" trend. I hope we see more of these. Maybe on SL Stunfisk.

Leronne

Bug Pokemon Lover
Huh. Weird. I was sure possesed/poisoned lusamine would get it's own card. Kinda like Lysandre's Trump Card.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Can we see a normal art of it. I want to see how beautiful it is. And also, I don't use FAs in my deck. Maybe, late-game Lillie will have a FA, too?

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Now there are two better looking VS Seekers.
What happened to mine?
But seriously, I think the new full art looks better than the last one.