News Japan's SM4+ Set: 'GX Battle Boost!'

Rooie

Aspiring Trainer
Finally. It might be a borderline-useless card, but it's still nice to have full arts of everyone.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Looking at the placement of the card, I guess Pheromosa, Xurkitree and Celesteela will be the only completely new GX cards in the set

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Cool card art. I like the card art but hate the card.
That's why I have 2 Full Art Giovanni's Scheme at home.
He looks këwl.

TheRealBro..

The only reason I remember which in-game character this was is because of the water splash on the background.. Has to be the Water trial girl then right? Bring back Gym Leaders please.

supermattdab0ss

Sylveon is da b0ss
Really? Lana? Art is very good but I doubt that will ever see play, even with wishiwashi. Reminds me of FA hau, completely useless.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Been waiting for this full art to be revealed for a while (she's my favorite captain), now all we need is Mina and we're good to go.

Kawaki

Aspiring Trainer
Been waiting for this full art to be revealed for a while (she's my favorite captain), now all we need is Mina and we're good to go.

What do you think Mina's card will do? She was super passive in the game just handing you the Z Crystal (I still love her design though - hopefully in Ultra S&M she'll have a bigger role). I would love if her card was just as passive-yet powerful; like a Computer Search supporter ("Just discard whatever and take whatever.").

edit:
*Also, thinking of Ace Spec card ideas. Wouldn't it be cool if the Alola Elite Four were like the new Ace Spec cards? They would be the first gold secret rare Supporters and you could "only have one Elite Four member in your deck." They could each provide crazy powerful support, but only one card is allowed in a deck. I think that would be cool.

Pokeprinxe

I HAVE A CUBONE TATTOOED ON MY FACE.
Why are they making so many unplayable cards into full arts?? I guess it'll look good in collections.

TheKangaskhanKid

Runs Alolan Ninetales
Advanced Member
I mean, I used it in Ninetales at a point. Good replacement for rough seas, but takes too long to get out and most of the time Its too early game when i pull it. I use 1-2x center lady instead