News Japan's SM4+ Set: 'GX Battle Boost!'

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
that too which also can be super nice. 1 thing tho, it doesn't work exactly like frogadier so sorry, but still, you can brigette turn 1. and then have 2/3 exeggcute on theb ench and then mass evolve them, it's definitely not a bad first attack

Have they revealed a new Exeggcute yet?
I believe our last one was in Roaring Skies, right?

So, the deck's viability could change, based off the Exeggcute~

Last edited:

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Brigette is no longer standard... which reminds me, have they revealed a new Exeggcute yet?

Brigette is still standard, since she's in Breakthrough.

DarkSentinel66

Aspiring Trainer
Brigette is no longer standard... which reminds me, have they revealed a new Exeggcute yet?

Brigette is still standard. This could be a great card but requires a lot of moving parts in order to work if you want to use him as an attacker over the gx. Maybe two of each for consistency and mix in venasaur and a victini for support

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
Brigette is still standard. This could be a great card but requires a lot of moving parts in order to work if you want to use him as an attacker over the gx. Maybe two of each for consistency and mix in venasaur and a victini for support

Ah. For some reason I thought that card was older...

I don't think this card's a good attacker.
It needs energy to do damage, minimum of 3 to knock out most meta threats... while also being weak to fairy, meaning Garde can OHKO it when it's only at two.
Even if you run Weakness Policy, there's still a chance that you set-up, and do 0 damage.

Consistency wins game.

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
I like it. I don't think it's going to warp the meta by any means but that first attack does have potential to remember it. Gardevoir GX does steal much of it's thunder and it is one of those flips coins and hope for the best or Victory Star then hope for slightly better.

Could be a fen deck maybe not tournament level wise but it's nice to have things you can turn down the heat a bit and relax.

Pipotchi

Aspiring Trainer
Pretty awesome setup attack! Shame all the Exeggutor cards are dragon types in todays metagame.

Jswoop22

Aspiring Trainer
This card could be pretty fun in expanded. Turn 1 battle compressor 3 exeggcutes then use wally to evolve active exegg. (depending on who goes first) possible to set up your bench with exeggutors.

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson
I don't see why this couldn't be splashed in Bulu-vikavolt, you have the energy accel, you have your back up attacker to bulu, you gain fairy weakness but that's why you have Bulu, Exeggutor can run rougj shed over cards like Garbodor and any GX that isn't fairy while only giving up 1 prize, tech 1 FlipVictini, and you have something brewing. The only problem is Bulu/Vikavolt is clunky as it is, so maybe adjusting the line if Vikavolt and adding Rayquaza/Max Elixir is worth testing.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
This would still suck in Standard though especially with us having both M Gardevoir EX and Gardevoir GX running around. There is a reason we don't really see Noivern GX/Gengar OR Noivern GX/Honchkrow. FAIRY WEAKNESS.

Goldbot123

Aspiring Trainer
This would still suck in Standard though especially with us having both M Gardevoir EX and Gardevoir GX running around. There is a reason we don't really see Noivern GX/Gengar OR Noivern GX/Honchkrow. FAIRY WEAKNESS.

M Gardevoir EX is dead... but yes Gardevoir GX weakness is really really bad for the card. This and the GX should've been grass type in my opinion.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Giant Exeggutor - complete waste of time. 1.) Even you partner it with Totem Venusaur, still not a consistent deck. 2.) Dragon-type sucks, due to DDE loss. 3.) You can't even hit for weakness, bro. 1-2 Geodudes

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Evolve turn 1 with Wally in Expanded and use the free attack to immediately have a simultaneously intimidating and goofy-looking board staring your opponent down.