News Japan's SM3+ Set: 'Shining Legends!'

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
This one strong pikachu. Imagine 1 hit KO ur opponent pokemon GX
(I know it's almost impossible, but to have 20 per head is quite big for 1 energy basic)

TheRealBro..

Dare I say best Pikachu art since that chubby sprite from Base set? (I know, that's nostalgia talking). In my opinion Pikachu is supposed to be chubby!

MorningSTAR1337

Aspiring Trainer
Nice! So that means we'll get an Alolan Raichu ASAP

I doubt it. Some sets have only 1 stage of certain lines (The Japanese Audino deck had Deerling, Fennekin and Gothita card but not Sawsbuck, Gothitelle or Delphox cards for instance) so a Raichu isn't guaranteed.

Last edited:

NeoRaikou

Aspiring Trainer
I doubt it. Some sets have only 1 stage of certain lines (The Jpaanese Audino deck had Deerling, Fennekin and Gothita card but now Sawsbuck, Gothitelle or Delphox card for instance) so a Raichu isn't guaranteed.

But this isn't a deck... it's a full-on expansion. It's very likely we will see an Alolan Raichu GX in my opinion.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Wow, the art is adorable! Also, I wonder if this means an Alolan Raichu-GX is in the works? Could also just be a regular Alolan Raichu though.

Shining Shinx YT

Gym Leader & Professor
i honeslty think were getting raichu gx because lunala solgaleo decidueye incineroar primarina ninetales and lycanroc got gx and were in theme decks. so that would mean its time for raichu to finish it

but the artwork is beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
That or this is where Japan gets the Alolan Raichu from the Half Decks we got.
I doubt it due to the Pikachu we got in that deck (which was a blister promo in Japan). Plus then in SM4 we’d have a Pikachu but no Raichu (which has happened before, Radiant Collection and Boundaries Crossed come to mind) but it seems like a waste IMO

Mega Altaria

Hard-hitting Bug
Hey! A good Pikachu that you want to attack with, this is going to be good. But, I'm really hoping for an Alolan Raichu GX o

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
Well, I guess we aren't ever going to get a decent Arceus in Standard....

Watch them take this Pikachu and have it evolve into a GX of the normal Raichu. Make it happen TPCi!

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
ok attack, but fantastic artwork! I hope this Pikachu will be in the new Burning Shadows set, but probably will be in our english SM4 set :( Just don't like waiting...

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Pikachu will appear every one out of two sets in the Sun and moon era because it has to evolve into a Raichu and other times an Alolan Raichu.