News Japan's SM3+ Set: 'Shining Legends!'

WAIT the packs in the ETB picture say they have "10 Additional Game cards" not 11, energy confirmed?

your also forgetting shining Lugia (in the SMP) and Zoroark-gx FA (in its own box) have been removed from the set to be put as promos, so a chance of masked royal standard and FA to be in this set, along with Olivia FA?

Joined just to post this mainly, but overall I am loving this set and now feels better than generations overall in regards to 2 guaranteed holos or better....

your also forgetting shining Lugia (in the SMP) and Zoroark-gx FA (in its own box) have been removed from the set to be put as promos, so a chance of masked royal standard and FA to be in this set, along with Olivia FA?

Joined just to post this mainly, but overall I am loving this set and now feels better than generations overall in regards to 2 guaranteed holos or better....
Olivia will be in Crimson Invasion and “not Kukui” should be in the set, glad he most likely won’t be as expensive as the Japanese version

Ah whoops, so I wonder what will replace zoroark/shining lugia.....with the fact we have 2 Pikachu cards incoming via the treasure tin/super premium collection if they are not just holo reprints, I am hoping they will be the cap Pikachu's....maybe one of the other ones? Or something cooler....

Wait, wait! Removing Shining Celebi and Shining Lugia. Strange to remove the Shining Pokemon from a set that has Shining in its name....

I just realized that Shining Ho-oh can be used in Turbo Dark. That is, if you want to use the bench space for it. It has a bit of a freebie Wish Baton, so I wouldn't be surprised if it were used. I might try that out now.

Ho-oh aside, I think I'll try to get this ETB, since there's cards I want, plus I haven't opened an ETB since SUM base.

FA Olivia will be in Crimson Invasion. It is the 111th card.

Few questions:
Are the cards from the Japanese set going to be in this set for sure?
When is this set legal?
1. Yep (with the exception of Shining Celebi and Lugia and FA Zoroark) with most likeky Masked Royal and its FA added
2. the third Friday after launch, so October 20th (along with the promo Mewtwo, Pikachu and Shining Ho-oh)

Based on the numbers they're showing, Shining Celebi is definitely not in the set. However, I wonder if we will get anything interesting to fill in for Shining Lugia and FA Zoroark...It's also quite possible that we're simply getting a 79-card set instead of 82.

I'm personally waiting to see what the Premium Box will look like, especially the playmat!

Yeah I just found this on the official website for Pokémon. No ho-oh and no extra 2 packs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170824-161833.png
    Screenshot_20170824-161833.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 20
Good, don't stop here TPCi, keep doing two holos per pack. Make this game more accessible and affordable. Other card games are doing this, get on it.

1. Yep (with the exception of Shining Celebi and Lugia and FA Zoroark) with most likeky Masked Royal and its FA added
2. the third Friday after launch, so October 20th (along with the promo Mewtwo, Pikachu and Shining Ho-oh)

Pretty sure no Masked Royal Full Art.Japnese Full Art is limited to 100 copies and you had to win a store tournament to get it. Maybe regular Masked Royal.

Back