News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Did anyone else realize that Purugly's second attack is potentially better than Tsareena GX's GX attack?

PandaPokemon

Aspiring Trainer
Let's be practical here. When is anybody ever going to have 4 Dartix and a Wimpod on their bench at the same time? You would have to draw the perfect hands while your opponent dead drew multiple turns in a row to not disrupt you.

I think Leafeon's GX attack is amazing, and I'm sure people will try to find ways to abuse it, but I don't think it's broken.

You are completely right. The odds of you having the perfect lineup is very low but if you did, you have a good chance to win the game. So I was thinking of something really hard to pull off. But it can still happen.

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
You are completely right. The odds of you having the perfect lineup is very low but if you did, you have a good chance to win the game. So I was thinking of something really hard to pull off. But it can still happen.

Yeah, for sure. I mean, if someone was able to get 4 Dartrix on their bench and time their GX attack just right, they deserve to win the game, haha.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Meh, not my favorite. That set logo is pretty amazing though. Wash Rotom is interesting.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Gumshoos will rule the prerelease. All decks will have enough Pokemon in hand
Unless most run 10-20 Basic Energy.

Darmit!! I can't see the Black Star Promo nos. But I love the artwork and the translation. I'll visit the site itself later to see what their set nos. are.

I guess Heatran will be the top pick for the PRs.