News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Lycancario12

Aspiring Trainer
4 Dartrix and 1 Wimpod. Grand Bloom GX it and you have 4 Decidueye GX’s and a Golsipod GX. Easy evolution. 80 free damage a turn and first impression 120 damage=200 damage. Plus choice band, instant Gardy knockout. Yeah, this is broken.
Plus, you can use the attack turn 1 to get out possibility 4 Zoroark GX and use the ability Trade your next turn to draw possibility 8 cards out of your deck

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
I also like the new glaceon. Using the Evee from sun and moon base set to get one set up on the first turn is nice. It's got Darkrai Ex's old attack that can help set up double knockouts. I hadn't thought of the option with Decidueye though. That is definitely something interesting to consider. I'm just glad this set is looking to be really strong. I was so disappointed with crimson invasion.
you mean umbreon-gx's attack same kind of cost, darkrai needs 2 dark energies. It will be funny if ptgc decides to ban this because it ruins lele, shaymin which sells for alot right now, and shuts down darkrai decks as well.

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
I dont see it doing well it will be used but woth guzma and escape rope being used alot. Its ability isnt good sence it has to be active pokemon. But leafeon is amzing
most people are very cautious they can easily just put the glaceon first and not anything else. til the next round.

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
Never understood how solar beam is like one of the strongest grass moves on VG but they give it awful news damage on card. WhTs are you playing at TPCi? :((

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Never understood how solar beam is like one of the strongest grass moves on VG but they give it awful news damage on card. WhTs are you playing at TPCi? :((
The TCG has never followed the VG even remotely close. Volcanion is supposed to be immune to water, not weak to it

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
Not by very much since Eevee is what makes it so powerful and that Eevee is going to rotate soon

The Energy Evolution Eevee was printed in Sun and Moon base set, meaning that it'll survive rotation this year and be available next year. It's not going anywhere anytime soon. The earliest it will rotate out will be September of 2019, and that's if it's not reprinted again before that.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
4 Dartrix and 1 Wimpod. Grand Bloom GX it and you have 4 Decidueye GX’s and a Golsipod GX. Easy evolution. 80 free damage a turn and first impression 120 damage=200 damage. Plus choice band, instant Gardy knockout. Yeah, this is broken.
Where's Tapu Lele? You need Lele to set up and get a T1 Brigette

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer

Let's be practical here. When is anybody ever going to have 4 Dartix and a Wimpod on their bench at the same time? You would have to draw the perfect hands while your opponent dead drew multiple turns in a row to not disrupt you.

I think Leafeon's GX attack is amazing, and I'm sure people will try to find ways to abuse it, but I don't think it's broken.