News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
The unit energy are gonna look so good in person, but I wonder if will get more than the six full art trainer in English. Would be a ton to collect along with everything else in the set.

Mega Greninja

Aspiring Trainer
Haha, very funny WPM. I see what you did there.

If you look at the weakness of every Dragon type Pokemon in the Ultra Moon Set, it says that they're weak to dairy, and then at the bottom of Palkia GX's translation it says, "All Dragons in this set are lactose-intolerant".

Had a long day WPM?
Haha I didn't notice that.

Charles Bachand

CStyle
  • Leafeon-GX - There are ways to make this work on T1. 1.) Put Eevee (SM) on the active 2.) Attach a Grass Energy and it evolves into Leafeon-GX 3.) Use Ball-Lele-Brigette method 4.) Use the GX attack in the early game. Perfect set up Pokemon. 4 Geodudes
Then Turn 2, Acerola it up and discard it as Ultra Ball Bait. This potentially will be the most effective Eevee GX evolution of them all because there are so many different potential uses for it.

doubleb036

Jolteon GX Hopeful
Advanced Member
Seriously can't wait for this set to release! Hope I pull a few of these from the two booster boxes I ordered :)

Grimxcore

Budding Professor
So many new abilities coming in good cards, I agree with Jason Martin on this one. Likely see a rise of Garbodor again, which I'm ok with.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Seriously can't wait for this set to release! Hope I pull a few of these from the two booster boxes I ordered :)
8 gx's with 3-4 a box you should do! Although I opened a sealed case of Crimson (6 boxes) and it really got toned down I didn't get more than 3 standard gx's a box, averaged at like 2.2 a box, although full arts 2 pokemon 1 trainer and 1 secret or rainbow a box like clockwork and never moved from that. What do they do to the packing machine with every set changes so much!!