Art Gallery Jabberwock's Avatar Gallery – Taking Requests

Thanks! It is indeed Latios101's tutorial; I made one master blank that I can then configure the hue/saturation of to change the color.

Scyther would probably work better, as part of Sneasel's claw isn't there on the card. I think it's to show like a blindingly fast swipe or something, but it won't work for an avatar. I'll have Scyther done as quickly as possible.

@Zygarde , here's your Scyther avatar.

I'm not used to using RS-era art, but I did the best I could with this. Enjoy!

EJOC7HG.png

@Zygarde , here's your Scyther avatar.

I'm not used to using RS-era art, but I did the best I could with this. Enjoy!

EJOC7HG.png
I think this is very cool! I'd imagine that with this art style you could have made the avatar boxes a bit more sketchy (?) to perhaps further highlight or synergise with the Scyther art.

Oh, that's true! Zygarde, I'll remake that with a sketchier (?) outer circle if you want me to.

Here's @Zygarde's updated Scyther avatar, plus an attempt at a three-Pokémon avatar.
AivrNrg.png
4HASuEO.png

I personally find the TDK avy a bit odd for two main reasons. Firstly, Kyurem is noticeably smaller than the other too, which I feel makes it disportionate. Secondly, Deoxys' head seems to have merged with Kyurem's o_O

Last edited:
I did have to blur them a bit; it's hard to mesh together existing art.

I don't find the size too much of an issue. I could redo it eventually, though.

These avatars are looking really cool, especially the Regirock one! I would really appreciate it if you could make me one like that, with either Blaziken or preferably Mega Blaziken as the Pokemon. The background colors can be anything you think looks best, but stay within the realm of red, orange, black, and grey. You know, any color that relates to him really.

If you are gonna make it from a Pokemon card set, i'd prefer it be a slightly newer set like Furious Fists etc. But there are some great Mega Blaziken images off Google Images too, so whatever fits the picture in your head. Anyway thanks, and I hope it turns out good! :)

Last edited:
@JoshB
Here's your avatar! I used an official image by the Pokémon Company that had previously been used to promote Mega Evolution. Enjoy! :)
OBE8ULe.png

Thanks so much! I am glad you were able to make this on such short notice.

The avatar looks awesome, and it has everything I want! I hope to see more of your avatars, keep up the good work.

Hey Jabberwock,
I really love these avatars,

You are still on requests right?
If so you think you can make a Pidove or Unfezant for me?
I'd really appreciate it :)

I'd love to see one with Persian! Can you do it!?
The art would be from the HGSS card with white and ekrou (
epipla-kouzinas-xromatologio-103-ekrou.jpg
) colours please? These stuff are awesome! Bravo!
If you can't use that colour then yellow is fine with me! Thanx!

@TheFlyingPidove @Team Rocket Fan

Your avatars are done!

OKY9kj3.png
Asz7VKy.png

For the Persian one, I couldn't replicate the color exactly, but I think I got it close enough to Persian's fur color to be passable (which is what I hope you wanted). :)

Enjoy!

Back