Art Gallery Jabberwock's Avatar Gallery – Taking Requests

A bit blurry, but I shouldn't be complaining cause I certainly couldn't do it. Thanks for the great work!

For some reason I particulary like the Magikarp and Typhlosion avys, but don't really like the Crobat one. I'm thinking its because of the crisper feel for the latter two while Crobat is a bit glowy, probably due to its original art. btw, did you put a filter on Pichu? It looks more painted, and I can't remember if that is on the original card - I've never seen that card at a higher definition.

Would you be able to make Jolteon avy for me? Logo would be fine. I'm not too sure which art rip would look best, but I think anything that emphasizes the pins/speed of the Pokemon would be great. In the avy, it would be really cool if you could add some electricity/pin effect to emphasize Jolteon more.
I think Crobat will look better when viewed away from other avatars. The glowy/blurry effect is to emphasize the connection to darkness, and therefore ghosts. I also didn't like how it ripped, so I had to use some degree of blurring to cover it up, and I decided it looked better this way.

Give me just a little while on Jolteon. I'm thinking the art from Jolteon Star, if you're okay with a Shiny Jolteon. Otherwise either Call of Legends or Plasma Freeze. I'll wait to make it until you get back to me on this.

@Supa_Hot_Fire , if you prefer, I could remake it. Wouldn't be too much trouble.

Would it be possible to ask for a Lugia or a Nidoking? or maybe a Zoroark?

Would it be possible to ask for a Lugia or a Nidoking? or maybe a Zoroark?
Certainly, but please choose one for now. Lugia would be fastest, but any of them would work.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

I think Crobat will look better when viewed away from other avatars. The glowy/blurry effect is to emphasize the connection to darkness, and therefore ghosts. I also didn't like how it ripped, so I had to use some degree of blurring to cover it up, and I decided it looked better this way.

Give me just a little while on Jolteon. I'm thinking the art from Jolteon Star, if you're okay with a Shiny Jolteon. Otherwise either Call of Legends or Plasma Freeze. I'll wait to make it until you get back to me on this.

@Supa_Hot_Fire , if you prefer, I could remake it. Wouldn't be too much trouble.

No, thanks, this one is great! It also looks better away from other avatars, like you guessed.

Certainly, but please choose one for now. Lugia would be fastest, but any of them would work.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!
I'll go for Lugia :)Hell, my account is named after my Shadow Lugia, so Lugia is the natural way to go! :p

@Supa_Hot_Fire @thegrovylekid @Jaaaaay
θ Typhlosion, I can't tag you because for some reason θ doesn't register in the tagging system.

Your avatars are finished!
Jaaaaay, I made the outer circle on yours white rather than black because black made it look like some sort of Halloween fish. White fits with Magikarp's fins better anyway.

Here they are!
JsH9Us7.png
Ip90kT6.png
6nDyJtA.png
jJKmwb3.png
Thank you! :D It looks amazing! :D

I just looked at the Jolteon arts again. I'm not really a fan of the Jolteon Start art as it sorta looks like it's flailing. Dx
The Undaunted artwork keeps on attracting my attention as "use" for some reason, but the CoL is probably second best :)

For some reason I particulary like the Magikarp and Typhlosion avys, but don't really like the Crobat one. I'm thinking its because of the crisper feel for the latter two while Crobat is a bit glowy, probably due to its original art. btw, did you put a filter on Pichu? It looks more painted, and I can't remember if that is on the original card - I've never seen that card at a higher definition.

Would you be able to make Jolteon avy for me? Logo would be fine. I'm not too sure which art rip would look best, but I think anything that emphasizes the pins/speed of the Pokemon would be great. In the avy, it would be really cool if you could add some electricity/pin effect to emphasize Jolteon more.
pichu-heartgold-soulsilver-hs-28-ptcgo-1-312x441.jpg

Here's the original card. So yes, the art is supposed to look like it's been painted. That's the beauty of HGSS art.

The Pichu on the card looks ever so slightly different, imo. There appears to be a more pronounced (saturated...?) shading on the avy, which you would actually make through using a filter. But maybe Jabberwock used a different scan...

I'll go for Lugia :)Hell, my account is named after my Shadow Lugia, so Lugia is the natural way to go! :p
In that case, would you like a Shadow Lugia? :)

I just looked at the Jolteon arts again. I'm not really a fan of the Jolteon Start art as it sorta looks like it's flailing. Dx
The Undaunted artwork keeps on attracting my attention as "use" for some reason, but the CoL is probably second best :)
Oh, true. I didn't even consider Undaunted, but it does seem to work. I'll do that, then. Should be up later today or tomorrow.

Hi may I please have a growlithe avatar

White, Orange

Thanks
Certainly; I'll do that in this update as well.

With Growlitheguy's post, I'm now up to four:
Reggie: Regirock
ninjas: Jolteon
Hemos: (Shadow) Lugia
Growlitheguy: Growlithe

@bbninjas I assure you no filters were involved in the making of this product. I blurred Crobat, but Pichu is untouched. Must be the scan.

I'm also posting this here in bold; please take note of it: While is is very kind of all of you to offer your thanks; I must ask you only to do so in this thread if you have something constructive to post along with it. It is otherwise considered a simply worded post, and would be better to say in a profile message. Thank you.

Lovely - these are constantly improving!! I like what you've done with Jolteon, although I feel there may be just a little bit too much stuff going around its face, but then idrk about that n.n;. I personally really like how you've kept the art on the Regirock. The small effects makes it really stand out and have some more personality, but is not too busy, which I think is awesome!

Thanks for your kind words, everyone, but just a reminder:
While is is very kind of all of you to offer your thanks; I must ask you only to do so in this thread if you have something constructive to post along with it. It is otherwise considered a simply worded post, and would be better to say in a profile message. Thank you.

Oh my, these are getting better and better. The Regirock one is your best yet IMO. Are you using the tutorial Latios101 made for creating new evolution icon circles? If it is, this is a very creative use for it. May I request either a Scyther ex or Sneasel ex (Ruby and Sapphire) avatar?

Back