Art Gallery Jabberwock's Avatar Gallery – Taking Requests

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Welcome to my gallery of avatars! I'll be updating this semi-frequently; not as often as I'd like to because I'm also working on my fake set.

Here are the avatars I've made so far:

3Lhcb0S.png
HvMMmdm.png
iTxFVIY.png
vZVQCRJ.png
Edit 7/11: Designed a logo for myself and added it to all existing avatars. Credit is no longer required.
JsH9Us7.png
Ip90kT6.png
6nDyJtA.png
jJKmwb3.png
Kbb7LXZ.png
fbdKbPV.png
04YQeLx.png
5ZLj7cI.png
EJOC7HG.png
AivrNrg.png
4HASuEO.png
OBE8ULe.png
OKY9kj3.png
Asz7VKy.png

Each takes about 20-30 minutes, so I'll be taking requests! Specify a Pokémon and two colors for the back-circle (one must be white, grey or black, the other can be anything).

Last edited:
Welcome to my gallery of avatars! I'll be updating this semi-frequently; not as often as I'd like to because I'm also working on my fake set.

Here are the avatars I've made so far:

2z5snv4.png
0ZnEKou.png
swLqKkx.png
CKgfbVM.png

Each takes about 20-30 minutes, so I'll be taking requests! Specify a Pokémon and two colors for the back-circle (one must be white, grey or black, the other can be anything).

If you use one of my avatars, please give credit. This will change once I design a logo for myself.

I really love that Gallade, naturally! As a comment, I feel that some of the circle edges (particularly the green one on Gallade and gold one on Arceus) feel perhaps too rough. I think it really needs to be smoother.

I really love that Gallade, naturally! As a comment, I feel that some of the circle edges (particularly the green one on Gallade and gold one on Arceus) feel perhaps too rough. I think it really needs to be smoother.
Yes, it was totally not made with you in mind at all. :p The Regigigas is so Reggie doesn't have to make a request.

I think the roughness of the circle edges comes from the fact that I use a base image, and then toggle hue/saturation. Gallade was the first I made; I think I got more experience as I went on. As for Arceus, I'm not sure. That one I think I'll redo from scratch. I'll post revisions of both in the next few days.

Edit: OK, I've edited the Gallade and Arceus avatars. Fixed OP.

Last edited:
@Jabberwock Did you make the Gallade etc by yourself!? That looks amazing!
Do you also make Fakémon? ;P Haha
Nice work! :)

@Jabberwock Did you make the Gallade etc by yourself!? That looks amazing!
Do you also make Fakémon? ;P Haha
Nice work! :)
Gallade's art comes from the Gallade Spirit Link card, Regigigas's from Next Destinies packart, Darkrai from Dark Explorers packart, and Arceus from a wallpaper I found. They were all ripped and pieced together by me.

I have made some Fakémon in the past, but that was a while ago and I never did anything like this with them.

Thanks. ;)

Gallade's art comes from the Gallade Spirit Link card, Regigigas's from Next Destinies packart, Darkrai from Dark Explorers packart, and Arceus from a wallpaper I found. They were all ripped and pieced together by me.

I have made some Fakémon in the past, but that was a while ago and I never did anything like this with them.

Thanks. ;)

Awh thats nice, but it was nicer if you have made them by yourself. Oh that's to bad it would be cool if you have Fakémon like the Gallade etc art! :p

Hm. I could certainly try that sometime. I did have to lengthen Gallade's arm somewhat because the glowing link things in the art cut it off, so the entire lower portion is by hand. I think that turned out rather well, so perhaps I could do the same with a full Pokémon. That would take a very long time, though, which I don't have due to keeping up my fake set as well. I'm sure I'll give it a try some day.

I'm putting this in a post rather than the OP so everyone sees it even if they don't check the OP.

I realized that the logos are a bit more obvious than I intended them to be, so if you want a logo-less version of any of my avatars, PM me and I'll give you one. Note that if you use a logo-less avatar, some other form of credit will be required.

If you're still taking requests, I would love a Crobat one! For the circle colors, gray and a blue similar to Crobat's wing color would be great (I hope that's not too nit-picky :p).

I've bugged just about everyone else taking requests, it's time to bug you about it!
Pichu please :D
Oh, and for the colours, how about a light yellow and a black?

Thanks,

Thundurus/Deoxys/Kyurem thegrovylekid

If you're still taking requests, I would love a Crobat one! For the circle colors, gray and a blue similar to Crobat's wing color would be great (I hope that's not too nit-picky :p).
Of course I'm still taking requests! :)
I'll work on that as soon as I can. I think for art, I'll use Crobat's Plasma Storm printing. Sound good to you?

I've bugged just about everyone else taking requests, it's time to bug you about it!
Pichu please :D
Oh, and for the colours, how about a light yellow and a black?

Thanks,

Thundurus/Deoxys/Kyurem thegrovylekid
I'll have you know I've been expecting you to post that since I started the thread. :p I've already chosen the HGSS Pichu card as art. Like SHF's request, I'll create yours as soon as I can.

Both Crobat and Pichu will be posted in this thread, and I'll tag you in the post.

Edit: Also, @Supa_Hot_Fire and @thegrovylekid , do you want me to put my logo in the avatar, or credit in signature?

I would love to see a Typhlosion, if your still taking requests. The circle could be white with a red. I would very much love to see this.

Keen for a magikarp request! colours... Orange and black? i dunno whatever you reckon looks good :p.

Also put your logo in the picture for credit :)

I'll work on that as soon as I can. I think for art, I'll use Crobat's Plasma Storm printing. Sound good to you?

I'll have you know I've been expecting you to post that since I started the thread. :p I've already chosen the HGSS Pichu card as art. Like SHF's request, I'll create yours as soon as I can.

Both Crobat and Pichu will be posted in this thread, and I'll tag you in the post.

Edit: Also, @Supa_Hot_Fire and @thegrovylekid , do you want me to put my logo in the avatar, or credit in signature?
Am I really THAT obsessed with Pichu? You're Psychic :O

I'm fine with the logo, and thank you! :D

I honestly wasn't expecting this flood.
Like I said before, these don't take too long, but I can only manage so many at one time. I did four at a time previously, with my first update, so I'll take these four for now. I'll try to get them all finished in a timely manner, meaning the next couple of days.

And @thegrovylekid , I think it's a safe bet to assume you'll request a Pichu in any new fakes/art thread that takes requests. :p

The PLS one is great. I'll take logo on the avatar. Thanks!

@Supa_Hot_Fire @thegrovylekid @Jaaaaay
θ Typhlosion, I can't tag you because for some reason θ doesn't register in the tagging system.

Your avatars are finished!
Jaaaaay, I made the outer circle on yours white rather than black because black made it look like some sort of Halloween fish. White fits with Magikarp's fins better anyway.

Here they are!
JsH9Us7.png
Ip90kT6.png
6nDyJtA.png
jJKmwb3.png

I love these, especially the Gigas and Mega Gallade. I'd like to request a Regirock using the art from the AT Promo. For colors, try orange and black. Looking great!

@Supa_Hot_Fire @thegrovylekid @Jaaaaay
θ Typhlosion, I can't tag you because for some reason θ doesn't register in the tagging system.

Your avatars are finished!
Jaaaaay, I made the outer circle on yours white rather than black because black made it look like some sort of Halloween fish. White fits with Magikarp's fins better anyway.

Here they are!
JsH9Us7.png
Ip90kT6.png
6nDyJtA.png
jJKmwb3.png

For some reason I particulary like the Magikarp and Typhlosion avys, but don't really like the Crobat one. I'm thinking its because of the crisper feel for the latter two while Crobat is a bit glowy, probably due to its original art. btw, did you put a filter on Pichu? It looks more painted, and I can't remember if that is on the original card - I've never seen that card at a higher definition.

Would you be able to make Jolteon avy for me? Logo would be fine. I'm not too sure which art rip would look best, but I think anything that emphasizes the pins/speed of the Pokemon would be great. In the avy, it would be really cool if you could add some electricity/pin effect to emphasize Jolteon more.

Back