BW/BW2 Isshu Gym Leaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I REALLY hope Dento isn't a rock gym leader. IMO from his appearance he might be psychic?
Also, I'm a bit surprised Aloe is a gym leader o_O I personally liked the archaelogist theory better.

SinnohTrainer17 said:
I REALLY hope Dento isn't a rock gym leader. IMO from his appearance he might be psychic?
Also, I'm a bit surprised Aloe is a gym leader o_O I personally liked the archaelogist theory better.
I think psychic is a logical guess, and aloe I think she will be a grass, maybe water, idk its hard to tell.

i want a gam where your friends accually follow you i wished dent couldv been one maybe next game i think hes gonna be idk grass??but why would a waitor and a cook be gym leaders is he the master waitor or something i cant imagine

PokeBeach Bum said:
Maybe we'll have a gym leader who doesn't use all the same type pokemon. :O

That'd be a little weird IMO. Maybe for the E4, but for all eight gyms? An interesting idea nonetheless.

SinnohTrainer17 said:

what archeologist theory?

I say personally by the way they look, Dento = Grass, Aloe = Fire..but i am probably wrong..I hope Dento is Grass though!

PenguinSt0rm said:
what archeologist theory?

People here thought that Aloe might've been an archaeologist because of some older pictures/leaks (before her full body art was unveiled).

I really can't decide what type Dento will use...
I doubt that it is Bug or Poison types (His gym IS a restaurant after all... though it would be a funny characterization if he did use them xD).

His badge doesn't give much indication of type either... Unless he changes type depending on your starter. That would have some relevance, he asks about type compatibility in his pre-battle quiz...

Aloe on the other hand, I think, will be either Grass, Ground or Rock type. Grass from her name "Aloe", or Ground/Rock from her gym (which is apparently a museum. You can see some display cases similar to those in Pewter Museum, which contained fossils). They could be anything, though.

I am liking the idea of Dento using a type weak/strong to your starter. As far as Aloe goes, I'd say she is a Steel type judging from the theory WPM had on the city name.

Even though figuring out the types of the Gym Leaders will be hard, we do know at least this list is fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back