BW/BW2 Isshu Gym Leaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimfastray

This right here is my Pretty Boy Swag
Someone in the forums posted this list (first posted at Pokejungle.net) of the Isshu gym leaders:

■Gym 1: Water gym lead by Leader Kenta who is a kid in a sun hat
■Gym 2: Ground gym lead by Leader Asuka who wears a short skirt and glasses
■Gym 3: Ice gym lead by Leader Hayate who rides a snowboard while wearing a snowman costume (totally rad idea)
■Gym 4: Grass gym lead by Leader Aloe who we’ve already seen
■Gym 5: Poison gym lead by Leader Masaru who is in a wheelchair and has a terminal illness
■Gym 6: Fire gym lead by Leader Yoko who is a cheerleader with red hair and also does Pokemon Musical competitions
■Gym 7: Dragon gym lead by Leader Makato who is a rich kid
■Gym 8: Dark gym lead by Leader Nanami who wears a mask to hide their face.

I wish it was legit the characters and typing are pretty good but im gonna say its fake because im POSOTIVE there is a bug gym

i thought there was gonna be a bug gym too
but this would be great if its legit

and i seriously hope the last gym is dark

These are the now known gyms seen ingame yet...

restu1.png

buildin1.png

gym1.png

gh2.png

Its now different buildings with POKEBALL statues outside. And that Pokeball logo found inside (honey comb) and outside an unknown gym!

The third pictured gym looks REALLY much like a ice gym... notice the crystals, which could be ice crystals, and the icicles in the doorway...

The first pictured gym looks IMO like a fire gym... because its a restuarant :3

Mucrush said:

restu1.png

buildin1.png

gym1.png

gh2.png

Its now different buildings with POKEBALL statues outside. And that Pokeball logo found inside (honey comb) and outside an unknown gym!

The third pictured gym looks REALLY much like a ice gym... notice the crystals, which could be ice crystals, and the icicles in the doorway...

woah those gyms look so cool
im so glad the gyms are going to look more unique to their types rather than just being the same building constantly

If the pictures above are indeed gyms then (starting from the top). . .

the first could be Makato's gym because he is described as a rich kid, or Aloe's gym considering she looks like a maid or chef

the second is a toss-up

the third could be Hayate's Ice Gym or possibly Nanami's Dark Gym

the fourth looks most likely to be a Bug gym (and I know most of us speculators were thinking that) but if the list is correct there's a possibility it is Yoko's Fire Gym.

I think that some of this is legit, but it's not completely true. No bug gym is what hurt it.

tyking16 said:
I think that some of this is legit, but it's not completely true. No bug gym is what hurt it.

Yep, that's what inclined me to believe it's fake.

dmaster out.

aloe.jpg

I keep looking at Aloe and I keep thinking how she doesn't look anything like a grass-type leader. There may be a grass-type pokemon to be released with similarities to Aloe, but for now I don't see the grass in her. . . I'm leaning toward this list being sh** not legit.

The only thing pointing for a grass type leader is the hair. It could look like a bush XD

Mucrush said:
the hair. It could look like a bush XD

that crossed my mind once. I thought maybe she could have a tangrowth but the colors are very different

i think that there will definitely be
poison
ground
bug
dragon
& dark gyms

because there has only been 1 poison, ground, bug and dragon and never a dark type

so i think instead of bringing back gym types they've done lots they will do ones that have been used less

Mucrush said:

restu1.png

buildin1.png

gym1.png

gh2.png

...these gyms = <3
If these are in fact, the gyms, then I will be one happy guy because they look so much better than the original gyms (Imo, the lame, unoriginal puzzles were getting annoying).

As if I couldn't have gotten much more excited for B/W... :D

Also, we're not even sure if Aloe is a gym leader... so keep that in mind!

I know at first as the info slooooowly leaked I was saying to myself "man this game is gonna bite. These pokemon are all so strange and the region just looks boring and. . ." just being real negative and all, but now I have reason to be hopeful and positive. Team Plasma looks legit and the characters and story are all coming together!

swimfastray said:
I know at first as the info slooooowly leaked I was saying to myself "man this game is gonna bite. These pokemon are all so strange and the region just looks boring and. . ." just being real negative and all, but now I have reason to be hopeful and positive. Team Plasma looks legit and the characters and story are all coming together!

Agreed. I thought the starter Pokemon were a mess, and that the characters look ridiculous, and with the large handful of changes in the game, that Pokemon is taking a turn for the worse.

Now I'm convinced that this game is taking Pokemon a turn into a whole new era. The game is looking huge!

ramsey1993 said:
not a chance, im tired of bug gyms, its to freaking easy to beat

Ahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha ahhhh. There's only been one Bug-Type Gym. And it was the second Gym, when Gyms are really easy to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back