Wi-Fi Trades iSharingan's IV Breeding Bazzar (and Misc. Extras)

iSharingan

Competitive VG Tutor and Gizoid
Currently Breeding: Phantump (Harvest)​

Friend Code: 5214-9474-8222 (Plays X. I have an alternate 3DS with Y [FC 4554-0740-1102], but I rarely use it at the moment)
Time Zone: EST
Times Available: Mostly in afternoons/mid to late evenings (3:00 PM to about Midnight or slightly later) when not in class

Haves:

Ditto (can Synch for desired nature. some have 3+ perfect stats. Also can RNG Hidden Hollows in gen 5 for HA plus desired IVs, just not for shiny too - Note: this is NOT entirely easy and will likely require a quality offer of something I REALLY want/need)
Shiny Ditto (x19. Most are Quirky, level 10, and RNGed for 0 IVs in all stats, just to mess with people on the GTS. Sorry if you get one that way. Just let me know and I'll find something decent to replace it. These things go for legends easy tho :p)
Shiny Magikarp (x12. lvl 1, quiet, 0/0/0/0/0/0. Also for GTS trolling. 2 for 2 thus far on same-day trades for Mewtwo :p)
Larvesta (Timid. Several Tri and Quad flawless)
Togepi (Bold. Some tri and quad flawless)
Corphish (HA. Egg moves: Aqua Jet, Super Power, Knock Off, Dragon Dance. Mostly quad flawless atm. but I can breed more as need be)
Shiny Male Shellder
Shiny Female Poliwhirl
Shiny Male Combee (bi flawless)
Shiny Female Mawile (tri flawless)
Assorted Mewtwo, Xerneras, Yveltal, and other GTS-common legends. (will need notice on some, but I can get you one for reasonable offers using above GTS trolling fodder. cannot guarantee nature/IVs on most mons but X/Y legends are guaranteed 3+ perfect IVs by the game)
Lucky Eggs (I can hunt these if need be in my Chansey safaris)
Level 100 Pick-Up users. (trading 3 for a leftovers. They can earn you a replacement relatively quickly. I've gotten a little tired of farming leftovers with them, myself, but it's not too difficult given a fair amount of time)

Potential breeds:

These are mos I'm debating breeding. Feel free to suggest things, but I reserve the right to make my own final decisions for what to breed :p. These have no relation to planned shiny hunts (found below). Asterisks mean I already have a potential starting parent. (Note: I have removed previous gen mons as I will likely RNG those in said prior gens if I want shinies or if they don't have previously illegal/unavailable egg move combos that I want/need)

Pumkaboo (Super)*

All pokemon are usually bred with a pent flawless ditto, at least until quad flawless (then any applicable egg moves are introduced for another species bred to quad/pent flawless). Final parents will usually be pent flawless.

Shiny Hunts:

Current:
I will probably start on one of these soon. The radar hates me, even when I follow all the 'rules', so I will most likely be breeding everything.

'Planned' (but no guarantees):
Noibat

Services Offered:

I can breed with my 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Japan Ditto to easily get 3+ flawless IVs on most available pokemon (or I can RNG if 3rd-5th gen, though I dislike 3rd and 4th gen RNG). Just ask, though I might need a proper parent of the desired nature to be supplied in some cases. If I get several requests for the same nature and species, I'll switch to breeding mainly that. I also have access to tons of good safaris, so just ask about released species' hidden abilities.

Wants:

Most shinies
Evolution items (not a priority, but a good 'extra' with any other offer)

I will add more specifics as I get the time to​

iSharingan said:
Friend Code: 5214-9474-8222 (I have an alternate 3DS with FC 4554-0740-1102, but I rarely use it for X&Y
Time Zone: EST
Times Available: Mostly in afternoons/mid to late evenings (3:00 PM to about Midnight or slightly later) when not in class

Haves:
Ditto (can Synch for desired nature. some have 3+ perfect stats)
Abra (most are Timid. Many have hidden ability, most are 4-5 flawless IVs)**
Protean Froakie (many have 3+ perfect stats. I have a pent flawless parent I can breed, so many will have 4 flawless. Most are Jolly, but can breed other natures as well)
Shiny Calm Regenerator Audino
Shiny Naughty Tangled Feet Doduo
Shiny Timid Male Prankster Meowstic. Name: 'Tails' not currently for trade, but will consider trading for an amazing offer.

* = Currently breeding with a pent flawless ditto. Final parents will usually be pent flawless as well.

Services Offered: I can breed with my pent flawless (all but Def) jolly Ditto to get 3+ flawless IVs on most available pokemon. Just ask, though I mignt need a proper parent of the desired nature to be supplied in some cases. If I get several requests for the same nature and species, I'll switch to breeding mainly that. I also have access to tons of good safaris, so just ask about released species' hidden abilities.

Wants:
Shiny Modest Eevee (preferably female)
Most other shinies
Timid HP Ice Eevee with 31 SAtk and 30 Speed IVs (best for offensive HP Ice)**
Modest HP Ice Rotom with 31 SAtk and 30 Speed IVs (best for offensive HP Ice)**
Jolly Scyther/Scizor. 2+ perfect stats preferred, but not required.
Evolution items (not a priority, but a good 'extra' with any other offer)

** = only picky about IVs due to specific target Hidden power type.

I will add more specifics as I get the time to​

Hi there :) super friendly, just getting into breeding pokemon with good IV's. I have some shinies for trade! All are caught in pokemon Y with no hacking or anything. Most have useless natures.

Have shiny
shelder
dragalge
poliwhirl
pancham
remoraid
2x event shiny pichu (gen5)
Also have all Y mega stones

looking for:
timid pokemon with synchronize
adament pokemon with synchronize
jolly pokemon with synchronize
ditto with perfect speed + special attack
ditto with perfect speed + attack
ditto with perfect speed + hp +attack
ditto with perfect speed +hp +special attack
ditto with perfect hp + attack
ditto with perfect hp + defense + attack +special defense
ditto with perfect hp + defense +special attack +special defense +speed
ditto with perfect IV's overall
want mega pinsir, tyranitar stones

I can probably get you the Scizor, and MAYBE the Eevee when I get the Destiny Knot and we all get Pokemon Bank/Transfer. I don't have my good Eevee's as they are all stuck in my White 2 at the moment. Maybe if you wouldn't mind trading in Gen 5 we could do that too.

I will be updating my sig with my Gen 6 Thread, so you can CML, or request something and I can probably get it for you as I have both X and Y (currently playing more of Y).

Let me know :)

arulz said:
Hi there :) super friendly, just getting into breeding pokemon with good IV's. I have some shinies for trade! All are caught in pokemon Y with no hacking or anything. Most have useless natures.

Have shiny
shelder
dragalge
poliwhirl
pancham
remoraid

looking for:
Would you trade the shiny shelder and poliwhirl for my 2 ditto? They match your first 2 requested (the ditto with perfect speed + special attack is Timid and the ditto with perfect speed + attack is Hardy).

I also have a collection of synch muna, so would you consider the shiny Pancham for both my adamant and timid munnas?

@Super_Sonic I just traded for a scyther, but if you can get one with at least 2 perfect IVs it should be worth it (nature doesn't really matter since my ditto is Jolly)

iSharingan said:
arulz said:

Have shiny
shelder
dragalge
poliwhirl
pancham
remoraid

looking for:
Would you trade the shiny shelder and poliwhirl for my 2 ditto? They match your first 2 requested (the ditto with perfect speed + special attack is Timid and the ditto with perfect speed + attack is Hardy).

I also have a collection of synch muna, so would you consider the shiny Pancham for both my adamant and timid munnas?

@Super_Sonic I just traded for a scyther, but if you can get one with at least 2 perfect IVs it should be worth it (nature doesn't really matter since my ditto is Jolly)

I think I'll not trade pancham, there's just a special attachment to that one. Only towards a perfect ditto.

would you perchance do:
shiny shelder
shiny poliwhirl
shiny remoraid

for
the two ditto
the two munna
?

iSharingan said:

I'll see what I can do. Can you find a HAF Bergmite (it has Sturdy) I'm really trying to find some good ones, but my friend hasn't beaten the E4 yet and I cannot find the HA just yet.

Working on getting good stuff though. I'll see what I can do about Scyther. The main goal would be finding a good Ditto.

arulz said:
I think I'll not trade pancham, there's just a special attachment to that one. Only towards a perfect ditto.

would you perchance do:
shiny shelder
shiny poliwhirl
shiny remoraid

for
the two ditto
the two munna
?
not too interested in the remoraid :/ I'll toss in one of the pent flawless abra if you could switch it to the dragalge

I know it's not on your wants list, but would you take a Timid Infiltrator Noibat with 4 perfect IVs for a Protean Froakie with a Naive nature that has at least 4 perfect IVs? (More than four would be excellent, but if not then it's okay.)

Sure. It might be a little while until I switch over to Timid, bit it won't be too long.

iSharingan said:
arulz said:

would you perchance do:
shiny shelder
shiny poliwhirl
shiny remoraid

for
the two ditto
the two munna
?
not too interested in the remoraid :/ I'll toss in one of the pent flawless abra if you could switch it to the dragalge

what does pent flawless mean?

iSharingan said:
Sure. It might be a little while until I switch over to Timid, bit it won't be too long.

Okay then. Just to clarify, I want a Naive one.
PM me when you have it! :)

my bad. Yeah Naive works too :p

And pent flawless = 5 flawless IVs (think pentagon -> 5, since pent(a)- is the prefix derived from Greek for 5)

iSharingan said:
my bad. Yeah Naive works too :p

And pent flawless = 5 flawless IVs (think pentagon -> 5, since pent(a)- is the prefix derived from Greek for 5)

I just traded my dragalge for a shiny skorupi, by the way.

of course, that makes sense. Are speed and special attack two of those? Do you know?

indeed. all but HP. on most. only one is all but speed (not expecting as much for that one). I mark all pokemon I hatch to show what stats are flawless when boxed in the PC.

iSharingan said:
indeed. all but HP. on most. only one is all but speed (not expecting as much for that one). I mark all pokemon I hatch to show what stats are flawless when boxed in the PC.

I'd definitely be interested but it'd have to be the magic guard one.

iSharingan said:

But if you don't want remoraid that won't be helpful. I'd trade remoraid and one of the pichu from gen 5 along with poliwhirl and shelder for the two ditto the abra and the two munna?

EDIT: abra must be timid.

if something with the munna doesn't work, can we just do the two shinies for the two dittos?

a perfect abra would be really cool though :)

Lets go ahead with the dittos and we can sort something out for the munna if you get another shiny or if you decide you're willing to trade the skorupi.

iSharingan said:
Lets go ahead with the dittos and we can sort something out for the munna if you get another shiny or if you decide you're willing to trade the skorupi.

Interested in the shiny Fletchinder I just found?? (flame body, neutral nature)

Do you have a pent ditto? Ignore that, what would it take to get a hp-speed-spatk Ghastly, I have a Gengar but not IV'd... also speed Torchic which I have an adamant speed Torchic but not IV'd. I'll let you have what is used to breed if I can get 1 of ea with 3 IV'd. Atk-speed-hp for Torchic. Gengar is timid with levitate. They're both good stock but need the IV's...

it'd be such a big help bro if we could work out something.

as far as Dittos go I have a 31 IV spatk and a french Ditto with no IV so I'm in a bind..

my main breeding ditto is one with flawless IVs in all but defense (NOT for trade). I should be able to get around to ghastly eventually, but I'm just now starting on Naive Froakie, I actually already have a good start on SB torchic and I'll add that to the shop fairly soon. To start on Gengar/ghastly, it would seriously help to get a timid one (preferably with flawless defense to compliment the pent ditto's stats) to start breeding since it removes a step on my end (having to switch the ditto out from my daycare just to breed with one of my timid ditto first, then switching back).

Updating the first post (later) with more items I'm willing to trade for.

Back